Kelle Roos

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It landed at his feet after he punched it. Lucky our defence were alert 

Don’t understand why they coach goalies to punch the ball these days instead of catch it, not that Roos can punch it.

proper mannies fitba with Jim Leighton or Theo Snelders in goals. They would catch it. I imagine God would have booted either of them into next week if punching was the preference. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

He's costing us at least a goal a game. 

Hibs first goal was his the fault of his arrogant stupidity. 

Get rid. 

Largely down to Roos for his poor kicking …..but Gartenmann and Jensen are also to blame for fuckin about with shite passing to each other leading to the point where passing back to Roos became their preferred option.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …..passing back to Roos , except when it absolutely necessary, should be an instant sacking offence.

• Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Paddy Kenny arriving tomorrow 

I thought you were being genuine until I looked him up.

And then I wondered if maybe even a grossly overweight 45 year old whose last appearance was six years ago for a non-league side might actually be a better option than Roos.

12 minutes ago, redone said:

Largely down to Roos for his poor kicking …..but Gartenmann and Jensen are also to blame for fuckin about with shite passing to each other leading to the point where passing back to Roos became their preferred option.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again …..passing back to Roos , except when it absolutely necessary, should be an instant sacking offence.

Roos is rapidly deteriorating into the worst keeper we've had since Langfield at his worst.

Gartenmann and Jensen can't play together.  One of them alongside a big, solid CB who's happy to get stuck in about and ragdoll a striker now and again might be ok, but the pair of them together are a couple of pussies.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I thought you were being genuine until I looked him up.

And then I wondered if maybe even a grossly overweight 45 year old whose last appearance was six years ago for a non-league side might actually be a better option than Roos.

It’s a no brainer reeeeally. Are you with me?

1 minute ago, ericblack4boss said:

Willie miller on sportsound today confirm8ng Roos is off in the summer 

Cannot see who would be offering him a contract on this seasons form. Makes even more sense to try and get a keeper in now from the free agent list to give them the prospect of playing for a contract offer. 

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

He better hope anyone considering signing him is only watching his highlights from last season and getting up to date match reports or they’ll quickly drop interest 

32 minutes ago, G man said:

Cannot see who would be offering him a contract on this seasons form. Makes even more sense to try and get a keeper in now from the free agent list to give them the prospect of playing for a contract offer. 

Probably waiting to see where his missus ends up after dropping their sprog. 

5 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

If that's the case then he shouldn't feature for the first team again this season. Based off of current form, he shouldn't be featuring anyway but if his head is already turned, then he should be nowhere near our starting 11.

• Thanks 1

I was told a story when he first arrived(via a taxi driver, so yes pinch of salt) that same day he signed for us he had an offer from the Championship on the same day, I want to say Coventry or Birmingham but was a long time ago I was told this, anyway it was too late and too far down the line here, so if true I wander if his he has ever wanted to be here.

On a side note, Im at work so the boys mum took them to the game yesterday and one of them has come home with a Roos 24 goalie strip on sale in the club shop. What a fucking waste of money.

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, brunstanesheep said:

I was told a story when he first arrived(via a taxi driver, so yes pinch of salt) that same day he signed for us he had an offer from the Championship on the same day, I want to say Coventry or Birmingham but was a long time ago I was told this, anyway it was too late and too far down the line here, so if true I wander if his he has ever wanted to be here.

On a side note, Im at work so the boys mum took them to the game yesterday and one of them has come home with a Roos 24 goalie strip on sale in the club shop. What a fucking waste of money.

Thanks for sharing this.... now.

2 hours ago, brunstanesheep said:

It was Birmingham, here was a last resort.

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

What a fucking shit keeper. 

He's atrocious but he won't ever come close to Clangers.

Not a positive thing to say about either and thank fuck he's leaving at end of season.

Forest Green Rovers above his level on current showing. He might pick up a decent lower league Dutch team.