Kelle Roos

9 hours ago, Postman Pats Cat said:

I am sorry, he is a God dam awful keeper. He was shocking the first half of last season. He came back after injury and had a nice period where pollock, macdonald and scales did wonders also. And he has been fuck awful this season. 

For success you cannot have a keeper that is inconsistent like that. In fact he is worse than inconsistent, he's a fucking liability and as far as I can see, commands fuck all in that penalty area. 

I honestly can't wait to see him go. It worries me that he might have a slight chance in staying. 

Perfect post

• Upvote 1

Wtf is it with him and penalties, seems to dive the wrong way about 90% of the time. 
And just roll of the pitch if your leg is fucked don’t lie in the box like a fucking beached whale. 

Thought he actually played well during the game albeit you need a telescope to see up the other end of the Hampden pitch when you are behind the goals, so maybe I missed an error or two. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Didn't expect him to save any penalties. 

Staying down injured and putting off your own team mate is shitebag behaviour though I'm afraid.   Needs to have more self awareness than that. 

Doesn't have the character to play for Aberdeen.  Good luck in his next gig. 

Correct, what a knob. Goes down injured when we’re up next. Anybody with a bit of nous. Wouldn’t have done that

get rid

9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

All this rage at Roos for not saving a penalty in the shoot out?

There’s a lot to dig him up for.

That? 
Seems harsh.

Albeit it is some going to dive the wrong way for 6 out of 7 

Got a fkn good hand on one & should have kept it out the weak wristed cunt but the ‘injury’ timing thing just before our penalty was fkn shocking if he was faking it. 

Either way I hope to fk we find a replacement a lot fkn better than him or it will be another bad season

A fucking diddy of the highest order. He really threw Duncan under the bus with his fannying about on the deck after his feeble attempt at a dive, just ramped the pressure up on Duncan, when there was enough pressure on young shoulders. 

The whole team can be extremely proud of today's efforts, Roos on the other hand should be left to find his own way home. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1

Roos has disappointed more than not, particularly this season where he hasn’t been interested in staying and committing to the club.

We need to be looking ahead for the next 4-5 years for a decent keeper, if we haven’t been already. Not sure Roos can take us forward with confidence.

It’s not about blaming him or hating him. He didn’t look like he had much of a save in him today, and like many others at the club he just isn’t the quality that we need.

If he wants to go then he leaves with an all the best and we move on.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

He’s not very good at saving penalties.

Goal from Forrest was MacDonalds fault I thought. Just get a foot on it.

I thought Roos could have done better, it wasn’t exactly fired into the corner at pace, but MacDonald getting out the way of the shot was really poor