Kelle Roos

25 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Not sure why he’s getting so much stick. Penalties aside he was okay. 

Admittedly I was/am steaming  

Some fans get obsessed with hating certain players regardless of how they play, foaming at the mouth for the most ridiculous of reasons.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

People are angry that Roos got an injury? I get that people don’t like him but surely there are other straws to clutch at?

Here's what I'm clutching at, He's a fucking shite keeper and needs to go.

Here why can't I say f off anymore?

The cramp thing today was ridiculous, I hope Ryan Duncan smashed his face in in the dressing room 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Some fans get obsessed with hating certain players regardless of how they play, foaming at the mouth for the most ridiculous of reasons.

And some fans try desperately to wind up people on a forum and then get ignored 3 times on the trot by @Ke1t.

Some right weirdos going around 👍

26 minutes ago, CrazyBullSheep said:

The cramp thing today was ridiculous, I hope Ryan Duncan smashed his face in in the dressing room 

Cry more

16 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

And some fans try desperately to wind up people on a forum and then get ignored 3 times on the trot by @Ke1t.

You don’t even know the laws of the game, pipe down

Also, having a hero who had to pay for a wife online is not really a great look

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Cry more

You don’t even know the laws of the game, pipe down

Also, having a hero who had to pay for a wife online is not really a great look

Cry more, ooh you're hard, you back that fraud of a so called keeper? he couldn't have got cramp and left the goal to eat into the Celtics takers time? He's a selfish prick get rid

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Rattled 👍

^^^ doesn’t understand football 

Just now, CrazyBullSheep said:

Cry more, ooh you're hard, you back that fraud of a so called keeper? he couldn't have got cramp and left the goal to eat into the Celtics takers time? He's a selfish prick get rid

No idea who you are, another one trying to be a hero

27 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Pavlov's Mink* there has been on block for literally years, but still absolutely desperate for some, ANY, kind of interaction with me.

It's sad, but the mental health of minkers ain't Kelt's problem.

:cool:

* I post, it responds with down votes and dildos, and if the quotes I see are anything to go by, just abject minkery. Just watch. 

Ding Ding!

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Pavlov's Mink* there has been on block for literally years, but still absolutely desperate for some, ANY, kind of interaction with me.

It's sad, but the mental health of minkers ain't Kelt's problem.

:cool:

* I post, it responds with down votes and dildos, and if the quotes I see are anything to go by, just abject minkery. Just watch. 

Ding Ding!

Getting upset over dildos 🤦🏻‍♂️

25 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Not his worst performance today, but was slow as fuck getting down to Forrest’s goal. Did he do any research ahead of their penalties today? Doesn’t seem like it. He’s been sub standard for a good while. Cut ties.

I thought so at the time but looking at the highlights MacDonald pulled out of the way of the ball very late.

1 hour ago, CrazyBullSheep said:

Roos should have hobbled to the side let Duncan take his penalty and gone down before the next  Celtic  penalty was about to be taken. Felt really sorry for Duncan to have to wait like that.

• Upvote 3
14 minutes ago, G man said:

Roos should have hobbled to the side let Duncan take his penalty and gone down before the next  Celtic  penalty was about to be taken. Felt really sorry for Duncan to have to wait like that.

Yeah I like many others knew exactly what was about to happen.

Felt sorry for Duncan in reality.

Should maybe look at trying to get Jay Gorteur back next season on loan. At least as back up. Can’t say much about him but don’t remember him being bad & he certainly had a great attitude. Hopefully Jimmy Neep has a keeper in mind because we desperately need that as main priority yet again 

Hope we’re already trying to source two better keepers and that we’ve withdrawn the contract offer supposedly made to Roos.

He’s a liability.

Apart from the delay with injury carry-on which was obviously more likely to affect a young penalty taker than an experienced keeper , I noticed that Roos turned his back on Hart , like a sulky bairn when Hart came over to shake his hand straight after the last penalty.  And Hart didn’t look like he was being a smug, gloating cunt.  Just Roos being a cunt.

3 minutes ago, redone said:

Hope we’re already trying to source two better keepers and that we’ve withdrawn the contract offer supposedly made to Roos.

He’s a liability.

Apart from the delay with injury carry-on which was obviously more likely to affect a young penalty taker than an experienced keeper , I noticed that Roos turned his back on Hart , like a sulky bairn when Hart came over to shake his hand straight after the last penalty.  And Hart didn’t look like he was being a smug, gloating cunt.  Just Roos being a cunt.

Plenty reasons to have a go at Roos but refusing to shake that classless cunts hand ain't one of them. 

4 minutes ago, redone said:

He’s a liability.

Fuck Joe Hart he's a CUNT!!

• Upvote 2