Kelle Roos

32 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Thought he was in their second team 

Looks like he got some games up till an injury in October and not been in squad recently, also injured again.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jay-gorter/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/480453/verein/610                

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, redone said:

Hope we’re already trying to source two better keepers and that we’ve withdrawn the contract offer supposedly made to Roos.

He’s a liability.

Apart from the delay with injury carry-on which was obviously more likely to affect a young penalty taker than an experienced keeper , I noticed that Roos turned his back on Hart , like a sulky bairn when Hart came over to shake his hand straight after the last penalty.  And Hart didn’t look like he was being a smug, gloating cunt.  Just Roos being a cunt.

GRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOSSSSS

• Dildo 2
8 hours ago, redone said:

Hope we’re already trying to source two better keepers and that we’ve withdrawn the contract offer supposedly made to Roos.

He’s a liability.

Apart from the delay with injury carry-on which was obviously more likely to affect a young penalty taker than an experienced keeper , I noticed that Roos turned his back on Hart , like a sulky bairn when Hart came over to shake his hand straight after the last penalty.  And Hart didn’t look like he was being a smug, gloating cunt.  Just Roos being a cunt.

I find that hard to believe as Hart looked like a smug cunt the entire shoot out.

His whole life most likely. 

I was speaking to someone today who was saying the ref allowed Hart to pretty much go to the pen spot to shout at the pen taker for Aberdeen but the moment Roos attempted it the ref went right across stopping him from doing so.

Hart had free reign.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Beechender said:

Aye fukin fanny.Looks like he was trying to avoid being hit by the ball every penalty bar 1.

Crotchpheasant
13 hours ago, Roberto said:

I was speaking to someone today who was saying the ref allowed Hart to pretty much go to the pen spot to shout at the pen taker for Aberdeen but the moment Roos attempted it the ref went right across stopping him from doing so.

Hart had free rein.

Very noticeable watching it on telly that Hart was in the face of our penalty takers and the ref just watch him sledging them, probably has an effect on the younger lads particularly.

I was getting pretty irate that it was allowed to happen.

Left me absolutely fucking hating Hart tbh.

• Upvote 2

Was being said Roos has signed a pre contract elsewhere. Obviously he is not staying but if you were fans of his new club the level of anger aimed at Roos would ring alarm bells.

Mind you we were warned about his inadequacies by Derby fans......

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Was being said Roos has signed a pre contract elsewhere. Obviously he is not staying but if you were fans of his new club the level of anger aimed at Roos would ring alarm bells.

Shouldn't play for us again then hopefully. Get him out the door ASAP.

16 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

I find that hard to believe as Hart looked like a smug cunt the entire shoot out.

His whole life most likely. 

Didn’t like look that smug when the thumb scored those free kicks against him, though.

some of the worst positioning of a goalie in free kick history. Twice

hugely overrated. Not a fraction of; Clark, Leighton or Snelders. 

• Upvote 1

Harts a complete penis, always has been and as said above massively over rated over the years.

Still better than Roos though.

The only shame is our pathetic sports media turned the headlines of the final into some sort of Hart hero worship bullshit - there were 120 mins of very competitive football before Hart did anything of interest.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, davierobb said:

Was still angling for a new contract here last week so doubtful he's on any pre-contract or that he'll be inundated with offers

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

The moment we are safe we should be playing Doohan and/or Ritchie for the remaining games.  Unless Ritchie is on loan somewhere? 

I suspect they are a drop off in quality but there will be no better time to find out for sure. 

Ritchie is on loan at Buckie Thistle. Won Highland League on Saturday, has Aberdeenshire Cup Final tonight and play offs against East Kilbride to come

8 minutes ago, RDS said:

Ritchie is on loan at Buckie Thistle. Won Highland League on Saturday, has Aberdeenshire Cup Final tonight and play offs against East Kilbride to come

There used to be a really good loan watch thread which kept up to date with those out on loan , not sure if it was here or on abmad though. 

On 4/20/2024 at 10:00 PM, fine-n-dandy said:

Should maybe look at trying to get Jay Gorteur back next season on loan. At least as back up. Can’t say much about him but don’t remember him being bad & he certainly had a great attitude. Hopefully Jimmy Neep has a keeper in mind because we desperately need that as main priority yet again 

Aye, if not, maybe Ederson?