Kelle Roos

Useless cunt is chancing his mitt.  Agents obviously advised him he's no decent offers (what a shock) so he's changed his tune and started flapping his gums about wanting to stay here.

Off you fuck.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, thurso said:

I remember when he signed people on here were saying his kicking was so much better than Lewis’s. How wrong that was

His kicking and ability to start a counterattack wasn’t that bad when he first joined but he’s regressed drastically like Lewis did, makes me wonder if Samson is a contributing factor in both falling off a cliff. 

12 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

His kicking and ability to start a counterattack wasn’t that bad when he first joined but he’s regressed drastically like Lewis did, makes me wonder if Samson is a contributing factor in both falling off a cliff. 

Nah must be a coincidence, nobody can coach that badly, can they?

58 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Its the basics though that's he's getting wrong. Palming the ball into the dangerous positions, not moving during a pen etc. The "not coming out for a cross" might be coached though.

3 hours ago, slippers said:

Absolutely ridiculous if we are trying to retain him. Bet he’s on a decent wedge too. 

Yes agree fully 

the only time he has been decent was when he had competition the lad gorter from Ajax 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, StandFree1982 said:

Its the basics though that's he's getting wrong. Palming the ball into the dangerous positions, not moving during a pen etc. The "not coming out for a cross" might be coached though.

If he’s getting the basics wrong then why isn’t the goalkeeper coach getting those basics sorted.

Whole first team goalkeeper department needs removed in my opinion and Ritchie either promoted to 2nd choice or farmed out on loan for more experience

Genuinely he needs to be the first guy out the door at the end of the season. 

Joe Lewis dropped off the proverbial cliff in his last season but there's not a doubt in my mind we'd be in a better position if we'd kept him and fucked Roos off.

On 4/23/2024 at 2:00 PM, aberdeen1970 said:

The moment we are safe we should be playing Doohan and/or Ritchie for the remaining games.  Unless Ritchie is on loan somewhere? 

I suspect they are a drop off in quality but there will be no better time to find out for sure. 

Hysterical nonsense 

• Dildo 1

Impossible to believe that we can't find an equal or better keeper for next season. 

I liked Roos, but for some reason he became a lazy arsed, useless liability about halfway through this season. Then he became a selfish cunt who sold the jerseys last Saturday. 

I don't think he's ever been all that bothered about the club. He just gives off constant meeeeeeh vibes. 

32 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Impossible to believe that we can't find an equal or better keeper for next season. 

I liked Roos, but for some reason he became a lazy arsed, useless liability about halfway through this season. Then he became a selfish cunt who sold the jerseys last Saturday. 

I don't think he's ever been all that bothered about the club. He just gives off constant meeeeeeh vibes. 

Disagree, he looks like a goalkeeper who has zero confidence in himself and the team in front of him. Don’t think it’s anything to do with not being bothered about the club.

Our defence has been an absolute shambles all season, imagine having to rely on that lot to close players down, block shots, communicate properly etc? Watching MacDonald fall over in a semi-final and gift them a goal? 

The sheer hatred for this guy is laughable tbh

• Dildo 2
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Disagree, he looks like a goalkeeper who has zero confidence in himself and the team in front of him. Don’t think it’s anything to do with not being bothered about the club.

Our defence has been an absolute shambles all season, imagine having to rely on that lot to close players down, block shots, communicate properly etc? Watching MacDonald fall over in a semi-final and gift them a goal? 

The sheer hatred for this guy is laughable tbh

Completely disagree, I think he comes across as quite an arrogant player that has too much confidence in his very small amount of ability.

If you are slagging off our defence then this guy is the worst member of our defence.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Hoofball said:

I don’t think it has regressed that much. His kicking was always pretty poor but it was like the only thing he was better at than Lewis was kicking so it was commented on that it was meant to be so much better he should start. 

34 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Completely disagree, I think he comes across as quite an arrogant player that has too much confidence in his very small amount of ability.

If you are slagging off our defence then this guy is the worst member of our defence.

I don’t see any arrogance whatsoever, not sure where you are getting that from? 

If our defence was semi-competent then Roos wouldn’t be as exposed as he has been. Were people saying he was the worst player on the planet last season when Pollock and MacDonald were playing? 

• Dildo 1
22 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t see any arrogance whatsoever, not sure where you are getting that from? 

If our defence was semi-competent then Roos wouldn’t be as exposed as he has been. Were people saying he was the worst player on the planet last season when Pollock and MacDonald were playing? 

Irrelevant.  You want a keeper you can trust and when called upon, doesn't throw the team under the bus.  Doesn't matter if you've got Miller & McLeish at the back or Gallagher and bates, you need someone behind them to make the saves when required, more so when the defence is shit. 

The only thing that's exposed is his lack of ability. 

23 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

100%

Gives off the same air as anthony Stewart

Arrogant with absolutely no reason to be

10 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Irrelevant.  You want a keeper you can trust and when called upon, doesn't throw the team under the bus.  Doesn't matter if you've got Miller & McLeish at the back or Gallagher and bates, you need someone behind them to make the saves when required, more so when the defence is shit. 

The only thing that's exposed is his lack of ability. 

I don't think it's irrelevant. The back three of the tail end of last season aggressively defended their box; prevented alot of shots.  This season, up to Leven's appointment, we've seen defending as deep as the Mariana Trench and inviting pressure. Yes the goalkeeper still has to show ability of course, but the level of concentration required to defend as deep as this is incredibly intense. Maybe that's the issue with Roos, just speculating.  I personally don't think he's good enough to be our number one but I also think we need to think about how our team has been set up to play when analysing some of his performances, especially the old-fashioned bread & butter attrubutes like handling, shot-stopping, crosses.  Bear in mind Goodwin signed him partially because he wanted to play a high line and have a goalie comfortable with his feet.