On Tuesday 12th July Dons supporters will have the opportunity to watch Jim Goodwin’s new look first team squad take part in a light training session at Pittodrie ahead of our first home fixture of the season with Dumbarton on Wednesday 13th July.

Due to the quick turnaround time, there is no requirement to book spaces in advance but supporters should be aware that capacity will be limited to around 2,000 with just the Main Stand open for the event.

The Main Stand turnstiles will open at 10am with the session scheduled to finish by 12pm.

Please note, all other areas of the stadium will be unavailable as the finishing touches are made ahead of our match with Dumbarton.

2 hours ago, TheRock said:

I kind of thought the SPFL weren't going to let clubs do PPVs anymore now that all COVID restrictions are gone. I don't know for sure, have a vague recollection of that though 

Correct, we could only give a PPV option with agreement from tv broadcasters who own the TV rights for the competition. Last two seasons agreement were in place with broadcasters due to covid restrictions with reduced crowds still being in place for part of the season. We’ve went back to the rules from pre pandemic for broadcasting again this season.

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Hayes     
               Ramadani Barron     
      Duncan Kennedy Besuijen.  
                      Ramirez 

Won’t be the team though.   
I’m not sure Ramadani or Barron will be fit enough to start, more likely get half an hour at the end.   
If so, McCrorie & Polvara will start. 

4-0 Dons

Ramirez (2), Besuijen & Harvie 

31 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Hayes     
               Ramadani Barron     
      Duncan Kennedy Besuijen.  
                      Ramirez 

Won’t be the team though.   
I’m not sure Ramadani or Barron will be fit enough to start, more likely get half an hour at the end.   
If so, McCrorie & Polvara will start. 

4-0 Dons

Ramirez (2), Besuijen & Harvie 

More likely Ramadani and Barron will share the 90 mins. 

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Well it would be an option to get Scales to LB - which many believe is his best position.

However I think Goodwin is going to try and get Roos/Stewart/Scales as many mins together as possible

I’d be rotating scales and bates for these group games.

Bates will probably be starting the game against Celtic so him and Stewart need games together 

21 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

On Tuesday 12th July Dons supporters will have the opportunity to watch Jim Goodwin’s new look first team squad take part in a light training session at Pittodrie ahead of our first home fixture of the season with Dumbarton on Wednesday 13th July.

Due to the quick turnaround time, there is no requirement to book spaces in advance but supporters should be aware that capacity will be limited to around 2,000 with just the Main Stand open for the event.

The Main Stand turnstiles will open at 10am with the session scheduled to finish by 12pm.

Please note, all other areas of the stadium will be unavailable as the finishing touches are made ahead of our match with Dumbarton.

Did anyone go along to this?