26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Can't wait for this!

Now see this. This self built up excitement you create based on no foundations is exactly why you get angry & immediately jump on Ramirez’s first miss & blame him for the massive let down from a dream you have falsely built. 

Calm down min

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Now see this. This self built up excitement you create based on no foundations is exactly why you get angry & immediately jump on Ramirez’s first miss & blame him for the massive let down from a dream you have falsely built. 

Calm down min

Haha truth definitely to that

I'm genuinely very excited right now and will be expecting a good 5 goals scored, at least 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Can't wait for this!

You can’t wait for Ramirez to miss a shot you mean. Coward.

51 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Looks like Roos is our new number 1.

Thought Ryan Duncan might have got a start for this one

Wouldn’t bank on it. These games are exactly the type Roos should be playing in to see how he fits in with the team and get a look at his ability. If he impresses then maybe he will start in the league but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Lewis start against Celtic.

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

JG did stay he would always start his strongest 11 so I guess he is until he fk’s up or Lewis ousts him through 

Sometimes 2nd choice keepers are given the nod in the league cup. Might need to wait till the Celtic game to see if Lewis starts.