Dons In Europe - 2023/24

29 minutes ago, NEM said:

Heard we’ve shifted 1200 so must be another section to put up for sale.

Very healthy support for what’s going to be a meaningless game 🤣

I'm perhaps misreading this....

However, why would they have it 'sold out' on their website, with a section left to shift, less than an hour into the public sale?

Anyway, it is indeed a healthy away support, fingers crossed its not meaningless, though 👍

2 hours ago, NorfolkDandy said:

I'm perhaps misreading this....

However, why would they have it 'sold out' on their website, with a section left to shift, less than an hour into the public sale?

Anyway, it is indeed a healthy away support, fingers crossed its not meaningless, though 👍

Appears I was given duff info and it is indeed sold out. Some effort 

• Upvote 1

Paok away ticket through the door yesterday, a thought that the passport number would be printed on the ticket, it’s just written in with a biro, not even official black ink, 

blue!!!!!!

even the club are trolling me these days.

I’ve had enough, there’s only so much a small man can take, I see the word spree in my future!

Sake

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Paok away ticket through the door yesterday, a thought that the passport number would be printed on the ticket, it’s just written in with a biro, not even official black ink, 

blue!!!!!!

I’ve had enough, there’s only so much a small man can take, I see the word spree in my future!

Sake

There’s no way Robson can survive this.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

blue!!!!!!

Sake

As long as it wasnt Hun blue? 

14 minutes ago, Voffov said:

I'm looking forward to seeing all the lads wearing trainers, shorts and t-shirts, sliding about the pavements. 😂

At that time of year, you'll be lucky if it gets above 0C at any time of day and there'll be snow underfoot.

That’s why the Top Reds went to Sweden

23 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

A lot of fair-weather supporters, that’s for sure. It’d sell out easily if there was a hope of progression/entertainment.

Possibly. 

@torry_battery_ram makes a decent point about a lot possibly being out the country on holiday this week 

Not a great look if we’re struggling to get 16,000 for a group stage European game though.