Thread O Conspiracies

Ke1t

10 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

^ 🤣 fuck me what a pile of shit that is.

It's far fetched for sure and I don't subscribe to it all by any means, but that doesn't mean the globalist ruling elite have our best interests at heart. We're already moving towards a cashless society, farmers are being targeted and we are witnessing a creeping authoritarianism across the West that quite frankly our grandparents would have deemed unthinkable. 

36 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

These big pharma companies are shit at ensuring their dastardly plans remain secret - mistake #1 briefing all those giving the vaccine the secret codes as to what each vaccine contains because, you know, no one will speak out 🙈

It's hard to doubt the authoritative testimony of a head nurse in Ljubljana. Especially when she's divulged the complex secret coding method of using numbers 1-3. 

Startling stuff. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It's hard to doubt the authoritative testimony of a head nurse in Ljubljana. Especially when she's divulged the complex secret coding method of using numbers 1-3. 

Startling stuff. 

Will await announcement of her unfortunate death by falling out of a top floor window

On 2/18/2024 at 4:36 AM, JakieBastard said:

Why do right wingers get so crazy about this? I haven't read much about the 15 mins city stuff, but from what I have they sound good. Genuinely don't understand the controversy

I wrote a letter to the Aberdeen Cooncil, demanding a 15-second city. Basically, what I want is there to be a Sainsbury's in my kitchen, a dentist-come-hairdressers in my loft and a David Lloyd gym in my basement. I also want a Savoy Hotel bar in my livingroom, ran by a variety of exotic World War 2 era "comfort women" from Asia. Neighbour's hoose converted into an Oxfam and he has to work in it... and also act a sex worker.

Progress!

On 2/29/2024 at 8:47 PM, milne_afc said:

lol @ rap and hip-hop being a construct of the CIA and Mossad so that black kids could be jailed and killed

https://twitter.com/cancelcloco/status/1763299692388233307?s=46

It never made sense to me that Diddler was a billionaire as his music was rank and the "artists" he produced were also rank. He's hardly like Elton John, Beatles, Jagger/Richards, Springsteen, etc. where ANYONE can name a song his Poof Diddler's. "Eh... aye, eh... aye, the one that samples... Duran, no Sting, Police, aye... em... aye."

I always thought that Michael Jackson was a molester of kids, but when Dave Chappelle said he reckoned that Jackson wasn't, it gave me pause, because Chappelle wouldn't just say that, made my wonder if he had inside baseball on who the REAL kid fuckers were/are and who... AIN'T but we are brainwashed into seeing as the VIP violators. 

David Jason... really loves to.................................................................................... para-glide. 

Just thought I'd post that statement on the internet.

8 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I had a lot of respect for him, until he lost the plot and became Juden Peterstein, championing Nutjobyahoo and his government's war crimes. He's controlled opposition. No-one who opposes Communism and quotes Alexander Solzhenitsyn as much as he does can be blissfully unaware of who was behind it to begin with. 

Not really a conspiracy, more a straight line from A to B. 

The politicians most vocal about banning Tiktok are paid fucktons of money by Israel, and Israel wants TikTok banned/censored so it can't show what Israel is doing in Gaza. 

On 3/11/2024 at 2:42 AM, Jocky Balboa said:

I had a lot of respect for him, until he lost the plot and became Juden Peterstein, championing Nutjobyahoo and his government's war crimes. He's controlled opposition. No-one who opposes Communism and quotes Alexander Solzhenitsyn as much as he does can be blissfully unaware of who was behind it to begin with. 

He was always a flake.

We're a genetic creation of the Anunnaki, designed by that species as a slave workforce, and primarily used to mine gold that they can then use to seed the failing atmosphere of their own world, Nibiru. Their planet passes close to the Earth every 3600 years, causing catastrophic natural events like tsunami, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. 

Originally the Anunnaki had mined minerals themselves, but they thought, "Fuck all this" and refused to keep digging. The decision was then made to take indigenous monkey-people and upgrade them with genetic modifications, so they would be smart enough to take orders but not smart enough to think for themselves. 

Ancient mines, tens of thousands of years old, can be found to this day, testimony to the alien enslavement of the genetically modified creature known as man.

If you believe that sort of stuff.

Here's a tablet with a picture of Anu, leader or god of the Anunnaki, from Ancient Sumeria. 

As you can see, he has wings and a handbag. He's also wearing a bathrobe and pointing a pine cone at something as a demonstration of his awesome powers. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

We're a genetic creation of the Anunnaki, designed by that species as a slave workforce, and primarily used to mine gold that they can then use to seed the failing atmosphere of their own world, Nibiru. Their planet passes close to the Earth every 3600 years, causing catastrophic natural events like tsunami, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. 

Originally the Anunnaki had mined minerals themselves, but they thought, "Fuck all this" and refused to keep digging. The decision was then made to take indigenous monkey-people and upgrade them with genetic modifications, so they would be smart enough to take orders but not smart enough to think for themselves. 

Ancient mines, tens of thousands of years old, can be found to this day, testimony to the alien enslavement of the genetically modified creature known as man.

If you believe that sort of stuff.

Here's a tablet with a picture of Anu, leader or god of the Anunnaki, from Ancient Sumeria. 

As you can see, he has wings and a handbag. He's also wearing a bathrobe and pointing a pine cone at something as a demonstration of his awesome powers. 

spacer.png

Is that a Rolex?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Is that a Rolex?

Does appear to be a modern timepiece being worn by that ancient god there.  Wouldn't be Rolex because they hadn't made Switzerland yet. 

He's also, if you look carefully, pissing out of a tiny cock. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Does appear to be a modern timepiece being worn by that ancient god there.  Wouldn't be Rolex because they hadn't made Switzerland yet. 

He's also, if you look carefully, pissing out of a tiny cock. 

Looks like he's borrowed Blutz pub shoes.