Per Diem Rates

“There’s just one thing Chelsea. As with all other barmaid jobs in the town, this one requires you to fuck Fridge. Yes he’s bald and has no personality, but he knows hutch, and we don’t want any trouble from him. 

He will be along to ogle you uncomfortably on your first shift. He may type frantically into his phone. We have no idea why. He has a preferred taxi company he uses so be sure to provide him with the necessary directions in the morning.”

6 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

“There’s just one thing Chelsea. As with all other barmaid jobs in the town, this one requires you to fuck Fridge. Yes he’s bald and has no personality, but he knows hutch, and we don’t want any trouble from him. 

He will be along to ogle you uncomfortably on your first shift. He may type frantically into his phone. We have no idea why. He has a preferred taxi company he uses so be sure to provide him with the necessary directions in the morning.”

They get to have sex with the best looking guy in Aberdeen, a free taxi home. Everyone’s a winner. They do have to put up with my utter bullshit though.

On bullshit I had my nephews round yesterday and proper Brent style they asked me to take out the guitar, fucking hell even I was cringing.

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

They get to have sex with the best looking guy in Aberdeen, a free taxi home. Everyone’s a winner. They do have to put up with my utter bullshit though.

On bullshit I had my nephews round yesterday and proper Brent style they asked me to take out the guitar, fucking hell even I was cringing.

You didnt have to do yir James Blunt/David Gray medley 

17 hours ago, Fridge said:

What did you play and what kind of guitar you got? 

45 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

What did you play and what kind of guitar you got? 

I had to play a mixture between Taylor Swift and the Beatles, also Wonderwall. They always demand that.

I have heaps of guitars but unbelievably the best sounding one which I love I got off a guy in a bar for a pint, not even got a name on it. He came in and said I found this guitar in my loft here you.

2 hours ago, Fridge said:

I had to play a mixture between Taylor Swift and the Beatles, also Wonderwall. They always demand that.

I have heaps of guitars but unbelievably the best sounding one which I love I got off a guy in a bar for a pint, not even got a name on it. He came in and said I found this guitar in my loft here you.

You ever played guitar with Noel Gallagher Fridgeo min?

• 3 weeks later...