Next Manager

19 minutes ago, Dunty said:

He's 76, he's not going to he marching into the dressing room and earning any sort of respect.

He's an OAP, a comedy one at that, and unlikely any of the players are going to have much respect for him.

People thinking he'll be like he was on the Sheffield United documentary - that was 20 years ago.

You're talking out your arse. A hugely respected coach on these British Isles and will absolutely command respect. 

4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Any of you mongols make an appearance on this? Christ what a difficult watch. I think they deliberately seek out the bewildered and infirm. 

That guy with the peaky blinders hat and closes his eyes. That's not real.

Someone defo taking the piss.

There's no way he ever looked forward to going to Pittodrie.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Any of you mongols make an appearance on this? Christ what a difficult watch. I think they deliberately seek out the bewildered and infirm. 

Who else is going to be cutting about Pittodrie in the middle of the day on a Wednesday? 

52 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Just seen a few interviews with people outside pittodrie today and it’s clear to me where all the mentally ill folk of Aberdeen hang about after the sacking of a manager 

Did you have long to wait for your turn ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

First guy's some fermer in from Whitecairns they've stuck a Dons tammy on and handed a stuffed sheep. "Okay, now say words, ye thick teuchter, it'll be hilarious! Aaaand ACTION!"

Then they bring him back later, clearly under strict instructions to be even less coherent than the first time. 

Second guy is a bit posh, probably from Scotland the What? Likely calls the cops any time he sees kids near his gerden. 

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

I'm fucking buzzing with Warnock. 

Whatever happens the football will be exciting again and you know those shirking cunts that get the privilege of wearing our famous red will have to give blood, sweat and tears for the badge. 

Let's fucking go. 

Neil Warnocks Brexit reds 🇬🇧

Can’t recall Neil Warnock playing an exciting brand of football. 

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'll phone Mark Chapman at his penitentiary place of residence inoo to find oot if indeed that is the case. 

(Maybe I won't min, as the charges to phone New York state are obscene).

I'll take your word for it instead.🤔

44 years and Chapman is still inside? Why is that?