Next Manager

The Scandinavian leagues haven't started yet have they? Maybe appointing a manager from there before their leagues kick off as they'll be well into it come the summer and it'll be more difficult to get the guy we want? 

Fuck knows in all honesty.

The club are just stumbling from fuck up to fuck up. 

7 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

If the new manager is actually lined up, and it's not Lennon, they've done a pretty decent job of keeping it under wraps. Nobody seems to have a fucking clue who it is. This is probably what is driving the idiots at the bbc so mouth frothing mad. 

. Deleted

6 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

If the new manager is actually lined up, and it's not Lennon, they've done a pretty decent job of keeping it under wraps. Nobody seems to have a fucking clue who it is. This is probably what is driving the idiots at the bbc so mouth frothing mad. 

Aye, they’ll know it isn’t Lennon. 

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I just heard they wanted to keep Warnock till after the midweek game but he told them to poke it, so I don't think they are as organised as some think we are. 

😂 Please stop pretending you are itk or hear things from those that are. It's getting tedious now. 

You responded to my post that said nobody knows anything by saying 'yes, me, I do'.

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Yes

5 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Both, hungover and pished himself.

4 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Both

Surely his lawyer will manage to get him out any contract he’s signed due to Cormack getting him pished before making him sign

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

It feels likely aye, a few things to iron out then it's full steam ahead. 

Fingers crossed. Can’t help but feel Warnock should have been departing simultaneous with the new manager coming in, puts unnecessary pressure on the club now 

• Upvote 2