Next Manager

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

😂 Please stop pretending you are itk or hear things from those that are. It's getting tedious now. 

You responded to my post that said nobody knows anything by saying 'yes, me, I do'.

So the people that matter in here know where I get my info from, and Ive only disclosed this to a couple of people on here. 

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

If that's the case the Warnock departure seems completely logical. The cunts at the bbc are not going to like that, Stewart especially.

Aye, they were slagging the club off without knowing the facts.

Only one of them (can’t remember who) said maybe an appointment was imminent in the next few days.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ab24_5qh said:

If that is the case then why get rid of Warnock today. Surely you just make a single announcement on Monday or Tuesday?

Because it's a shit show. 

Can't believe folk think Cormack is pulling off some sort of masterstroke. 

One guy away before the other guy officially signs is not the sign of a club in control of the situation. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

If that is the case then why get rid of Warnock today. Surely you just make a single announcement on Monday or Tuesday?

Exactly. They’ve heaped unnecessary pressure on themselves to conclude a deal before the next game and handed the whip hand to their target. 

9 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

If that's the case the Warnock departure seems completely logical. The cunts at the bbc are not going to like that, Stewart especially.

Warnock said in his interview decision was made for him to step down on Thursday, would like to hope new manager in place by Motherwell away?

Good for the manager to get some time to view who is worth keeping etc

6 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

A lot of hysterical wifies pishing their knickers

Yup.

If it’s Lennon we just have to suck it up and back him. No point getting on his case from the start. I wouldn’t be unhappy about McInnes coming back tbh, I would to think he’s learned a bit about his time here and approach things slightly differently.

Either way the team and the manager need proper backing from the fans so we can salvage what’s left of the season. Top 6 and the Scottish cup still achievable.

10 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

So the people that matter in here know where I get my info from, and Ive only disclosed this to a couple of people on here. 

That's nice. You must just tell only them all the really good info that you know first before it happens. Cause I've never seen anything and I've seen loads of your posts.

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, they were slagging the club off without knowing the facts.

Only one of them (can’t remember who) said maybe an appointment was imminent in the next few days.

BBC live coverage didn’t stay long enough to get the live interview with Warnock. Typical of them.

1 minute ago, Redread said:

I reckon everyone is going to be very pleased with the new appointment. Warnock was only an interim manager until the club had time getting the outstanding choice of candidate. 
Lennon was the choice from one of the original FMB.

The current board realise they have lost a lot of trust from the fans and the club can’t afford many more mistakes. 

I can guarantee, the new man will not be unanimously backed by the support.

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yup.

If it’s Lennon we just have to suck it up and back him. No point getting on his case from the start. I wouldn’t be unhappy about McInnes coming back tbh, I would to think he’s learned a bit about his time here and approach things slightly differently.

Either way the team and the manager need proper backing from the fans so we can salvage what’s left of the season. Top 6 and the Scottish cup still achievable.

Not sure l will be supportive of a manager - Lennon- who turned us down as he wanted the Ireland job. No one is bigger than the club   Especially someone who was hoping to get another job.