Next Manager

6 minutes ago, G man said:

Not sure l will be supportive of a manager - Lennon- who turned us down as he wanted the Ireland job. No one is bigger than the club   Especially someone who was hoping to get another job.

Rest easy G, it will not be Lennon.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Steve Tosh saying if it’s who he’s heard it is, it’s a good fit & would be well received by the club..

Was it not Steve Tosh who was touting Lennon not long ago? 
Maybe I’ve got that bit wrong 

He was yes. But I think he would be aware that Lennon wouldn’t be well received 

Edit: He also mentioned something about a current employer. So defo not Lennon

12 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

If it’s Lennon it would very much be the final straw for me.

I bet you’d come back for a cup final or European game though, hysterical nonsense as usual 

9 minutes ago, G man said:

Not sure l will be supportive of a manager - Lennon- who turned us down as he wanted the Ireland job. No one is bigger than the club   Especially someone who was hoping to get another job.

Delusional nonsense.

8 minutes ago, robbojunior said:

Ooh a bold claim that a new manager won't get unanimously backed by tens if not hundreds of thousands of people.

Whoosh

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Rest easy G, it will not be Lennon.

I certainly hope not. The whole situation just creates more instability. We should be speaking about a great result today and an improved team performance and a cup semi final, rather than another managerial change. The club is just so badly mismanaged. The Warnock appointment for 4 months was a strange one but for it to have lasted only 5 weeks smacks of total panic with little or no forward planning.

As l have said all along, a club that constantly changes it managers never succeeds.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Steve Tosh saying if it’s who he’s heard it is, it’s a good fit & would be well received by the club..

Really hope it’s not another Goodwin type currently managing a diddy SPL team. Robinson etc.

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Steve Clarke? Highly highly unlikely, at this moment in time but would be a great appointment, if it could be done 

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Tosh - “The name I got is British. Decent standing within the game.“

Any guesses?

Dave Challinor

Another win the day to say thanks to Stockport 👍

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s currently in a job if Steve Tosh is to be believed.

Which rules out Alex Neil.

Stephen Robinson... in a job... british... "good fit" which in his mind will mean he knows the league, done reasonably well at smaller teams and has been touted for other "bigger" jobs.

17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I bet you’d come back for a cup final or European game though, hysterical nonsense as usual 

Delusional nonsense.

Whoosh

Never said l would not support the team.!!