Next Manager

3 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

I have that dreaded feeling,regardless of whom we appoint at this stage of the season they’ll have great difficulty getting anything out of the majority of this current squad.

Bed pishing time truly upon us . I must admit that for the first time in over 50 years of supporting the Dons we are truly looking over the precipice into relegation.

never felt so uncertain of securing results. even back in the day when we escaped relegation due to Brockvile not meeting criteria. Double header playoff against Dunfermline . I’ve never been this worried..

tenna mannies truly required.

Fake news.

7 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

I have that dreaded feeling,regardless of whom we appoint at this stage of the season they’ll have great difficulty getting anything out of the majority of this current squad.

Bed pishing time truly upon us . I must admit that for the first time in over 50 years of supporting the Dons we are truly looking over the precipice into relegation.

never felt so uncertain of securing results. even back in the day when we escaped relegation due to Brockvile not meeting criteria. Double header playoff against Dunfermline . I’ve never been this worried..

tenna mannies truly required.

Never happened. Sickening we still have some of our own fans perpetuating this myth.

Just now, sooth_stander said:

I have no doubt at all that Lennon would have us comfortably up the league come the end of May

Of that I am certain, or as certain as I can be

Which means fuck all at the end of the day but I'm just putting it out there, however repulsive that might be.

Don’t give a fuck. He’s a cunt. 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Thelin won’t come close to getting the job. Mind when folk got all excited that we approached Knutsen after Glass left because they thought it meant we would actually be ambitious this time round . Then we proceeded to appoint Jim Goodwin 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly. Thelin is nothing more than a smoke screen to say the board "tried" before we appoint a horrible little Irish cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Redread said:

No decent manager will come to Aberdeen with the instruction that you work with Leven, Samson and Anderson in your coaching team. 
Nowadays you don’t just pick a manager, you also get his choice coaching team he requires.

Samson should go. He should not be interfering with touchline coaching of outfield players. Should have been told by Robson to shut up, get back in the dug out,  and stick to coaching goalies. Even then he’s not helping. Roos has kicked the ball off the pitch too many times for it not to be sorted by now. Roos has not even come close to saving a pen. He only saved one and that was v Hibs last season. He faced a left footer last night and he still dived to his right. The percentage guess is a right footer shoots to the left , a left footer shoots to the right. Or tell him to stay in the middle and save those. 

If he’s allowed to shout at defenders because he’s been put in charge of coaching the defence at set piece, again the results show he’s not helping. I really hope the new man has his own GK coach or appoint Tomas Cerny who is only coaching in the academy. He has bags of experience and would know his place unlike Samson. 

17 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I have no doubt at all that Lennon would have us comfortably up the league come the end of May

Of that I am certain, or as certain as I can be

Which means fuck all at the end of the day but I'm just putting it out there, however repulsive that might be.

What makes you so certain, Warnock came in and tried to motivate the squad and it failed miserably so why would Lennon get a tune out of those of cunts

6 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Not sure why anyone thinks any new manager could construct a remotely competent team out of this lot prior to the transfer window reopening. 

The team needs stability. There is too much tinkering, tactics are all over the shop and players with no will to win are still getting picked week in and week out. Christ, they have had 3 managers in six weeks, 4 of you include Leven again, and are all doing something different. It’s a shambles. 

Now is the time to get someone in before it’s right down to just a few games and we are all getting biscuit arsed about going down. 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

What makes you so certain, Warnock came in and tried to motivate the squad and it failed miserably so why would Lennon get a tune out of those of cunts

Lennon would at least have a fucking clue about our players and our opponents tbf. 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Dress it up any way you like. At the end of the day the league table truly shows how poor we are.

you don’t need any other outside consultants auditing reviews to show a better performance indicator that the league table..

I think you've missed the point .. 

10 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Well Warnock came in and fucked it up. We all make mistakes. But when he started talking about I've never lost goals like this, and they this and them that he opened up a bigger hole in the bottom of the boat. Confidence is everything and if someone with a reputation like Warnock is telling you your shit then you might believe them - as Henry Ford said whether you believe you can or whether you believe you can't - you're right. I think Lennon has the status, experience and passion to pick these guys off the floor. Because we need to re energise and re focus them and shouting and bawling and complaining and criticising won't help.

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

If we lose to Motherwell we cant entertain the thoughts of bringing in a foreigner during the break so you bed wetters should prep for a worst case scenario of Lennon 

If you're not bed wetting at the thought of NEIL FUCKING LENNON as Aberdeen manager than are you even a fan?

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Lennon would at least have a fucking clue about our players and our opponents tbf. 

True but the players are all cunts and in my opinion they wouldn’t take kindly to Lennon informing them they are all cunts.

I just can’t see how he gets this bunch of players to actually pull together and perform

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

If we lose to Motherwell we cant entertain the thoughts of bringing in a foreigner during the break so you bed wetters should prep for a worst case scenario of Lennon 

Cormack is undoubtedly touched but he isn't completely mental. Lennon will never be employed by Aberdeen FC. There would be violent and bloody scenes of civil unrest in the streets of Aberdeen if such a thing ever came to pass. Just forget Lennon. It's not happening. 

1 minute ago, RedRevolution said:

Lennon is a good manager - we would be lucky to get him. How many candidates with his playing and managerial experience at bigger clubs do you think we are likely to attract. Anyone who doesn't get behind who ever the new manager is should shut the fuck up.

Where are you from?

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Cormack is undoubtedly touched but he isn't completely mental. Lennon will never be employed by Aberdeen FC. There would be violent and bloody scenes of civil unrest in the streets of Aberdeen if such a thing ever came to pass. Just forget Lennon. It's not happening. 

What a load of crap. Are these the same civil protesters who have dragged us down because of their shit.

• Dildo 3