Next Manager

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

Hey I've seen Nigel Pearson and Michael Appleton mentioned today a few times, so god knows where this is going 🤣🤣

You would think if it was Lennon it would all be signed up by now, so I'd guess it's not him 

Not if they’ve only just decided to pull their fingers out to do some interviews. 

6 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Lennon is a good manager - we would be lucky to get him. How many candidates with his playing and managerial experience at bigger clubs do you think we are likely to attract. Anyone who doesn't get behind who ever the new manager is should shut the fuck up.

Nope.

7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Hey I've seen Nigel Pearson and Michael Appleton mentioned today a few times, so god knows where this is going 🤣🤣

You would think if it was Lennon it would all be signed up by now, so I'd guess it's not him 

Hey if we're looking at random EFL cunts Valerien Ismael became available a couple days back

22 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Lennon would at least have a fucking clue about our players and our opponents tbf. 

This is crucial for me. 

I think "knows the league" patter is normally overused when discussing managers but the predicament we're in it's a necessity if the new guy is coming in now. 

The club had the chance to appoint a foreign coach in 2021 when we had a big squad turnover and changed our set up. 

The idiot from Garthdee appointed Glass, though. Now we're in a needs must situation and it might be Lennon or someone of that ilk that is required for now. 

People would melt down and I get it, but we need to stay in the league, and right now we're sinking like a stone.

9 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Wouldn't be so sure about that. If I was Lennon and AFC came knocking I'd be wanting to cream every penny out of tippex teeth that I could. Davie boy won't want to miss out on his tanning time on his holidays so these things take time. 

15 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I don't believe you and that's none of your business. 

I was merely responding to your polite request. I'm sure you are just as interested to know that I'm not too bothered about whether you believe me or not. The sooner we get Lennon in the sooner we will start heading in the right direction - you should want what's best for the club and not your petty bias.

41 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Any chat of that horrible wee cunt being Aberdeen manager should be confined to the bin, which should then be set on fire.

Preferably with Lennon in it. 

What if he stood up to cormack while getting results? Crazier things have happened. I don't want a puppet who will put up with cormacks interfering. BTW I'm not advocating lennon but we're in such shit he might even get us back to where we should be. It's all what ifs. 

7 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

you should want what's best for the club

I do. Hence my not wanting Lennon within a million miles of the Pittodrie job. Some things are more important than points on a table or even league category. Your failure to realise that is why I'm sceptical about your claim to be from Aberdeen. Aberdonians understand. 

42 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

What makes you so certain, Warnock came in and tried to motivate the squad and it failed miserably so why would Lennon get a tune out of those of cunts

Warnock only accepted the Aberdeen interim manager's job as a tick box exercise as he "always wanted to manage a team in Scotland", according to him.

It wasn't our club that was the pull, far from it. He showed he could not give two fucks about us, hence why he fucked off when the heat was turned on full.

A fucking coward who never stood up to Cormack, contrary to his so-called tough reputation.

14 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Leven for the next four games. So says Garner.

If true we go from 1 embarrassment to another. When warnock left we were closing in on a manager. A few days later we put out statement saying he will be appointed in international break and hadn’t even interviewed yet. Now we are saying 4 more games. Jesus Christ! 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Warnock only accepted the Aberdeen interim manager's job as a tick box exercise as he "always wanted to manage a team in Scotland", according to him.

It wasn't our club that was the pull, far from it. He showed he could not give two fucks about us, hence why he fucked off when the heat was turned on full.

A fucking coward who never stood up to Cormack, contrary to his so-called tough reputation.

With respect, you are speaking a load of shite.

2 hours ago, CCB III said:

If we appoint a foreigner now we are tatties. 

We should leave it with Leven until the end of the season and see what like, then take stock and appoint a foreigner. 

If we're doing it right now, has to be a man with experience. 

I dislike Lennon greatly but I can't see a team of his being allowed to go down. 

If that's the short term necessity to save our club then I don't know there's a better option. 

Had Bolton bottom and heading for relegation when they punted the yellow toothed cunt

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Do you think the current squad of spineless cunts would back a character like Lennon especially if he called them out for being shite. 

1 hour ago, Adogcalledspot said:

never felt so uncertain of securing results. even back in the day when we escaped relegation due to Brockvile not meeting criteria. Double header playoff against Dunfermline . I’ve never been this worried..

tenna mannies truly required.

🤦‍♂️

Repeat a lie often enough......

• Upvote 4