Next Manager

42 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Lennon is a good manager - we would be lucky to get him. How many candidates with his playing and managerial experience at bigger clubs do you think we are likely to attract. Anyone who doesn't get behind who ever the new manager is should shut the fuck up.

Take your own advice you fucking chocolate

1 hour ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Never happened. Sickening we still have some of our own fans perpetuating this myth.

Correction.  
It was to be a 3 team play off with 2 of them in top league as league went from 10 teams to 12. However from about October on it was clear that there would be no play of as Falkirk did not have and would not have stadium for SPL Standards 

so we pretty much got free ticket to end up bottom with no fear of relegation whatsoever.

• Dildo 2
19 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

What if he stood up to cormack while getting results? Crazier things have happened. I don't want a puppet who will put up with cormacks interfering. BTW I'm not advocating lennon but we're in such shit he might even get us back to where we should be. It's all what ifs. 

lol.

Him & Cormack. 
Oil & water.

A toxic relationship if ever there was 

Keep the odious wee shite Lennon away 

14 minutes ago, slippers said:

If true we go from 1 embarrassment to another. When warnock left we were closing in on a manager. A few days later we put out statement saying he will be appointed in international break and hadn’t even interviewed yet. Now we are saying 4 more games. Jesus Christ! 

What does that tell you if true, we are being run by a bunch of liars, who think nothing of the supporters who give up their well earned cash to support these cluster F—- Ks home and away. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

lol.

Him & Cormack. 
Oil & water.

A toxic relationship if ever there was 

Keep the odious wee shite Lennon away 

Fair dooz min' as I said not touting lennon but we do need a manager that'll not suffer Cormack's interference. But I'm betting cormack will be looking for a manager who'll embrace is interfering etc.

5 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Fair dooz min' as I said not touting lennon but we do need a manager that'll not suffer Cormack's interference. But I'm betting cormack will be looking for a manager who'll embrace is interfering etc.

True we need to employ an ex Dentist as manager. if Cormack opens his big mouth get him to,pull his teeth out with a pair of pliers one by one no injections. 

43 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Leven for the next four games. So says Garner.

1) Where have you read or heard this?

2) Purely speculative but maybe someone has said “I’ll hang fire until I see IF Aberdeen get a couple of results to remove the play off possibility”   
Probably shite. 

To be honest, if I was a manager I wouldn’t agree to join just now either. Too much risk.

As an aside, Michael O’Neill has pretty much denied any interest in the Belfast Telegraph. 
Besides, he has 4 years left on a hefty contract. 
That alone would probably mean he’s out of it. 

Jimmy Thelin remains my pick, although I think they unlikely too. 

23 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Correction.  
It was to be a 3 team play off with 2 of them in top league as league went from 10 teams to 12. However from about October on it was clear that there would be no play of as Falkirk did not have and would not have stadium for SPL Standards 

so we pretty much got free ticket to end up bottom with no fear of relegation whatsoever.

But we weren’t save from relegation by Brockville not being up to standard. We were save from a 3 team play off we’d have had a 66% chance of getting a positive outcome from.

• Upvote 1

Where did the Michael O'Neill stuff come from in the first place? 

Was it because he was watching our game against St Mirren recently?  The likelihood was he was watching a couple of the St Mirren players who are eligible fir Northern Ireland rather than us. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

2) Purely speculative but maybe someone has said “I’ll hang fire until I see IF Aberdeen get a couple of results to remove the play off possibility”   
Probably shite. 

To be honest, if I was a manager I wouldn’t agree to join just now either. Too much risk.

As an aside, Michael O’Neill has pretty much denied any interest in the Belfast Telegraph. 

Jimmy Thelin would be cool but unfortunately he is not, and never was a target. In the same way as Kjetil Knudsen he's a name that Cormack and co have seen bounced around twitter/X in those "Next manager" threads and have leaked his name to the press to relieve some of the flak on them

10 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

True we need to employ an ex Dentist as manager. if Cormack opens his big mouth get him to,pull his teeth out with a pair of pliers one by one no injections. 

A dentist would be more likely to use the proper tools for the job. I'd suggest, if you want someone to do it using pliers, you'd be better looking for a sparkie or someone of that ilk. 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Probably shite. 

I’d be amazed if Thelin has been seriously considered. As mentioned previously, it’s probably the same shite they fed us with “sounding out” Knutsen. 

Purely based on the shit show we are right now, Lennon seems most likely. Maybe Alex Neil if he’s confident in his ability to turn it around.

4 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Jimmy Thelin would be cool but unfortunately he is not, and never was a target. In the same way as Kjetil Knudsen he's a name that Cormack and co have seen bounced around twitter/X in those "Next manager" threads and have leaked his name to the press to relieve some of the flak on them

I don’t disagree. 
Pie in the sky. 
He was a strong contender for Sunderland recently & that’ll be the level he’s looking at next most likely. 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Alternatively , any new manager coming in now could think he’s got a free hit.   If we avoid relegation he gets the credit for it.  But if we go down he can rightly point out that the damage has already been done and he didn’t have enough time to save us.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t disagree. 
Pie in the sky. 
He was a strong contender for Sunderland recently & that’ll be the level he’s looking at next most likely. 

I mean there are more attainable foreigners from the same region who aren't even in work at the mo. Not that I think we'd go for any of them mind