Next Manager

6 minutes ago, redone said:

Alternatively , any new manager coming in now could think he’s got a free hit.   If we avoid relegation he gets the credit for it.  But if we go down he can rightly point out that the damage has already been done and he didn’t have enough time to save us.

Known as the Goodwin theory. 

15 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Garner story is from a lad who was golfing with him today at Meldrum House.

Also said the interviews have not started and he hadn't heard of the apparent fees quoted for Robertson

Hopefully this is just the useless duffer Garner being kept out of the loop before being removed from the Board along with Milne, Ogilivie and Yanks 

Just now, RDS said:

Hopefully this is just the useless duffer Garner being kept out of the loop before being removed from the Board along with Milne, Ogilivie and Yanks 

If only 

A dinosaur, who should be nowhere near decision making at Pittodrie.

5 minutes of him on co-comms on REDTV and you knew he was way out of touch with the ways of the current game. 

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Based on what exactly?

Allegedly, he had a reputation of being a hard but fair manager. 

However, if you are signing a player who you've outed on TV as being "lower than a sewer rat" a year or so previously, you have no integrity whatsoever and cannot be trusted.

He is/was a fucking mouthpiece with no substance or guts for the fight.

59 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Warnock only accepted the Aberdeen interim manager's job as a tick box exercise as he "always wanted to manage a team in Scotland", according to him.

It wasn't our club that was the pull, far from it. He showed he could not give two fucks about us, hence why he fucked off when the heat was turned on full.

A fucking coward who never stood up to Cormack, contrary to his so-called tough reputation.

Where is your proof? Its more like he coudnt handle a chairman one of which the type he's never ever worked under." I don't think any manager has ever worked under such a cunt as chairman.. Are you forgetting this whole debacle is down to that vain cunt. I'm surprised he doesn't dye his hair the vain narcissistic cunt that he is.

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If only 

A dinosaur, who should be nowhere near decision making at Pittodrie.

5 minutes of him on co-comms on REDTV and you knew he was way out of touch with the ways of the current game. 

He was barely relevant in 80s when he got assistant managers job and then Highland League

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It is. And no-one will convince me otherwise. 

Derek Adams, Malky McKay or Dunan Ferguson marginally worse. Just waiting for shouts Ferguson if available with ICT getting permission for battery storage facility turned down a second time and allegedly teetering on brink of administration 

2 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Where is your proof? Its more like he coudnt handle a chairman one of which the type he's never ever worked under." I don't think any manager has ever worked under such a cunt as chairman.. Are you forgetting this whole debacle is down to that vain cunt. I'm surprised he doesn't dye his hair the vain narcissistic cunt that he is.

I'm not forgetting at all min that Cormack is the core issue at AFC. 

He had a previous role on the board at Aberdeen from 2000 to 2002 but left quietly. Back then we were equally as poor on the pitch as well as poorly run by all levels of management.

His ego and vanity is bringing down our club again (see my reply to CmonEweReds earlier today).

Coincidence or what?🤔

Warnock was not the man at all for the role prescribed. Two arrogant egotists going against each other was never going to be a recipe for success.

35 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

Jimmy Thelin would be cool but unfortunately he is not, and never was a target. In the same way as Kjetil Knudsen he's a name that Cormack and co have seen bounced around twitter/X in those "Next manager" threads and have leaked his name to the press to relieve some of the flak on them

32 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

I’d be amazed if Thelin has been seriously considered. As mentioned previously, it’s probably the same shite they fed us with “sounding out” Knutsen. 

Purely based on the shit show we are right now, Lennon seems most likely. Maybe Alex Neil if he’s confident in his ability to turn it around.

So it’s more lies fed saying they held talks & he impressed before they appointed (the cheaper option) Robson then?

Knutsen knocked us back & is clearly fae further out of our reach than this guy but if we cannot even get a manager in that Sunderland knocked back we’re truly fkd

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm not forgetting at all min that Cormack is the core issue at AFC. 

He had a previous role on the board at Aberdeen from 2000 to 2002 but left quietly. Back then we were equally as poor on the pitch as well as poorly run by all levels of management.

His ego and vanity is bringing down our club again (see my reply to CmonEweReds earlier today).

Coincidence or what?🤔

Warnock was not the man at all for the role prescribed. Two arrogant egotists going against each other was never going to be a recipe for success.

Fair enough. But given how that yank cunt is his main concern with the new manager will be can I interfere as much as I'd like. We're doomed under this crazy bat shit cunt.

44 minutes ago, RDS said:

Derek Adams, Malky McKay or Dunan Ferguson marginally worse. Just waiting for shouts Ferguson if available with ICT getting permission for battery storage facility turned down a second time and allegedly teetering on brink of administration 

Aye, I was meaning out of the ones there’s been speculation about or allegedly in “a list”. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I've just read a tweet from VitT on Jimmy Thelin, very good read on his style of play, no way majority of the players we have could play his style of play🤣, maybe Clarkson if he actually was arsed that's about it. 

I shudder at the memories of Gallagher & Bates trying to pass out from the back.

Thelin is a pipe dream, he’s not coming near Pittodrie unfortunately 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I shudder at the memories of Gallagher & Bates trying to pass out from the back.

Thelin is a pipe dream, he’s not coming near Pittodrie unfortunately 

I think he would come but we'll bottle it and go for an spfl manager