Next Manager

9 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

100% MAD.  That shady looking cunt is driving us off a cliff. I think we need the ultras to do demonstrations to try & get him out.

There needs to be some form of communucation between the club and supporters to enable supporters to vent and raise their true feelings of the chaotic disorder which is Aberdeen Football Club before it is too little, too late. 

However, I doubt it will achieve anything due to the culture within our club.

AFC are truly pathetic at responding to correspondences sent to them regarding matters relating to our club.

The only form of response you get from the club is if you are buying something from them or arranging to get a seat on a chartered flight abroad to watch Aberdeen play on the continent (DJ and AG👍). 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1

2 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm now at the stage I genuinely don't care who comes in and for how long. If the new manager staves off relegation fears, addresses the obvious weaknesses and is given a decent transfer budget for next year I'll get behind that manager.

The fans really need to show a bit unity both in terms of letting the board know we're not happy with the current Cormack created shambles and ultimately when a new manager is appointed. 

That said I still don't know if I'll renew my season ticket. I might just pick and choose a few home games next year. 

A half empty allocation at the semi final with some sort of display or large scale banner telling Cormack to fuck off live on tv for everyone to see would be a killer blow to his ego, and it's exactly what he deserves for the way he's run the club the past few years

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

A half empty allocation at the semi final with some sort of display or large scale banner telling Cormack to fuck off live on tv for everyone to see would be a killer blow to his ego, and it's exactly what he deserves for the way he's run the club the past few years

As has been said countless times. Who is going to buy him out?

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I wouldn't. 

He's vermin and if he gets the job I'm out until he's gone which I don't think woudn ev very long because as well as being vermin he's a shite manager. In Poland there is a saying among fans "Honour before Honours" and I live by that. 

Lennon makes me want to hate all ginger Irish people. 

If Lennon came in and we won the Scottish cup you would be celebrating like the rest of us 😂

• Upvote 1

At what point do we put all this shit to one side and start helping the players regain their confidence. Let's get vocal and get behind them for the 90 mins plus. It might actually help get that extra 20% shift out of them. It's then up to them to show us the passion in return. Any protest should be after a game is finished.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

At what point do we put all this shit to one side and start helping the players regain their confidence. Let's get vocal and get behind them for the 90 mins plus. It might actually help get that extra 20% shift out of them. It's then up to them to show us the passion in return. Any protest should be after a game is finished.

I'm not sure that sensible shit like that is really tolerated on here....

4 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I’m doing just that - supporting by not going and not shouting at them for being hopelessly incompetent shite bags. Doing my bit by not bothering.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm now at the stage I genuinely don't care who comes in and for how long. If the new manager staves off relegation fears, addresses the obvious weaknesses and is given a decent transfer budget for next year I'll get behind that manager.

The fans really need to show a bit unity both in terms of letting the board know we're not happy with the current Cormack created shambles and ultimately when a new manager is appointed. 

That said I still don't know if I'll renew my season ticket. I might just pick and choose a few home games next year. 

How about we get Stephen Glass back then?  10 year deal

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

As has been said countless times. Who is going to buy him out?

He doesn't need to be bought out to be told to fuck off and stop interfering in the day to day running of the club and hindering the employees who know more about running a football club than he does (Gunn aside)

8 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

The fans were right behind them on Wednesday.  Didn't make a jot of difference

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

What more support do you feel the fans could offer? It doesn’t appear from my vantage that the fans aren’t with the team.

10 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

He doesn't need to be bought out to be told to fuck off and stop interfering in the day to day running of the club and hindering the employees who know more about running a football club than he does (Gunn aside)

That’s the main issue he won’t. Wants to micro-manage the business and has enabled glad handled yes men like Gunn to fill important positions who go along with everything he says 

25 minutes ago, thurso said:

If Lennon came in and we won the Scottish cup you would be celebrating like the rest of us 😂

No danger. I'm an Aberdonian and place a lot and I mean a lot of store in my civic pride.

Honour before honours. Principles matter to some and I'm one who believes in them. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

How about we get Stephen Glass back then?  10 year deal

I sometimes wonder how Glass would have fared if he'd had a HOR in place to at least help with the burden of having to sign an entire starting 11 when he arrived. I always felt like he was at least trying to get us playing football the right way but failed badly because all the players he signed were shite (with the exception of Ramirez maybe).

It was an absolutely ridiculous decision from Cormack to pluck his mate someone coaching kids football in the states and expect them to assemble an entire backroom staff and just about an entire first team squad for a professional football team on their own.

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

What more support do you feel the fans could offer? It doesn’t appear from my vantage that the fans aren’t with the 

All players react differently to abuse when there is a stray pass etc. To some it's like water of a ducks back. To others who's confidence is shot to hell, they shrink and tend to play it safe. I admire craighill who chooses not to go because he knows he would be more than likely give it large on the abuse. Also, the negativity on here is getting a bit putrid to be honest. I am as guilty as everyone else. Hence my question, "at what point do we put all this shit to one side"

29 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It makes absolutely no difference. I'm pretty sure the 3000 fans at Dens got vocal and behind the team on Wednesday... we were still shite!

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

All players react differently to abuse when there is a stray pass etc. To some it's like water of a ducks back. To others who's confidence is shot to hell, they shrink and tend to play it safe. I admire craighill who chooses not to go because he knows he would be more than likely give it large on the abuse. Also, the negativity on here is getting a bit putrid to be honest. I am as guilty as everyone else. Hence my question, "at what point do we put all this shit to one side"

They need to man the fuck up and start earning their wage.

If we aren’t laughed out the room approaching Jimmy Thelin I will be stunned 

I’d put our chances at getting that over the line at less than 5%

Just go and get Robinson from Saints 

He at least seems semi-competent which would be a significant upgrade on the last few years 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3

What's interesting - and slightly terrifying - about this next appointment is they're going to have to be adaptable. Absolutely no use if we hire a left-field choice who has a particular way of playing in mind and he then tries to implement that immediately. 

If they have a philosophy, fair enough, but they're going to have to come in and realise that confidence is rock bottom and do whatever it takes to pick that up by getting results... immediately. No pissing about with systems and formations. I'd very much doubt passing out from the back or the like is going to help that. 

This is probably the reality that favours the likes of Lennon. The next manager is going to have to remind these players that they can play a bit (even if some of them can't) and instill a nastiness that just isn't there. The next few weeks and months are going to be about man management and psychology, nothing else. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I sometimes wonder how Glass would have fared if he'd had a HOR in place to at least help with the burden of having to sign an entire starting 11 when he arrived. I always felt like he was at least trying to get us playing football the right way but failed badly because all the players he signed were shite (with the exception of Ramirez maybe).

It was an absolutely ridiculous decision from Cormack to pluck his mate someone coaching kids football in the states and expect them to assemble an entire backroom staff and just about an entire first team squad for a professional football team on their own.

Aye he wasn't helped at all, given he decided JET was a viable option up front

Did somewhat shoot himself in the foot having such an inexperienced coaching team. KNow he was offered to have a more experienced coach in October time but turned it down (do understand why he did that)

Hindsight always 20/20, we were abysmal at the back though (like this season)

12 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

Maybe you dislike him. Change that. Ok so you hate him. But have you stopped to wonder where we would be without him. We dont have a support like Hearts who would put their hand in their pocket to run the club. We would be similar to Dundee. There isn't a queue of wealthy benefactor clambering over each other to be criticised by this forum and throw their money away.

Nice dig at the fans eh? We have spent more financially on our own club than the likes of Hearts fans have on theirs season in season out with nothing too show for it and even less now. Show some respect to your fellow dons!

2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Fuck me, you hypocritical  cunts  if Lennon comes in and does  a good job you will all be wanking him off .

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I wouldn’t.

Neither would I.

And if we want to talk about "hypocritical cunts", @ericblack4boss you hated Derek McInnes even when he was winning because he was a hun.

12 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

This is probably the reality that favours the likes of Lennon. The next manager is going to have to remind these players that they can play a bit (even if some of them can't) and instill a nastiness that just isn't there. The next few weeks and months are going to be about man management and psychology, nothing else. 

Sounds like just the job for Neil Warnock

• Haha 1