Next Manager

14 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

I think they have a duty to listen to shareholders though..

They do indeed have a duty to listen to shareholders min and quite rightly so as well, but at the annual AGMs, when the shareholders in attendance have an opportunity to air their views and concerns, are evidently not listened to. The AGM is therefore just a tick box exercise with no substance.

Furthermore, it should be each and every stakeholder (especially our supporters) with an interest in AFC, who should be listened to, just as equally as the shareholders, but it simply doesn't happen.

6 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

I'm pretty sure no employee would say this - I wish all of you negative, moaning bastards, who are never happy with anything and constantly criticise the club, its directors, its staff etc etc would eitherfuck off and support somebody. Your attendance and comments aren't needed or wanted. The moaners all have opinions which is fair enough but to criticise with venom and abuse when its clear you couldn't be trusted to given directions on how to get from the top of Union Street to the bottom. 

Think our moans and groans are petty valid the last 3-4 years no?

Hasnt bee much (if anything) to be happy about on a long time.

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

Are they?  Our commercial turnover is far higher, does that make us better fans?  What's a type?

Fucking gype.

No you clearly are a real gype or you wouldn't come out with crap like this. Hearts had significantly higher income than us the last two years from general trading - were it not for the player sales which brought us closer to them we would have been miles behind. They also have a higher net worth than us. Wish it wasn't true but it is. Just as the fact that we rely on Cormack and before him Stewartie is less preferable to having a bigger fan base that puts its hand in its pocket.

Just now, RedRevolution said:

No you clearly are a real gype or you wouldn't come out with crap like this. Hearts had significantly higher income than us the last two years from general trading - were it not for the player sales which brought us closer to them we would have been miles behind. They also have a higher net worth than us. Wish it wasn't true but it is. Just as the fact that we rely on Cormack and before him Stewartie is less preferable to having a bigger fan base that puts its hand in its pocket.

Because of group stage European football and a cup final appearance which were fuck all to do with their fans.  

Higher net worth?  What the fuck are you slavering on about?

Rely on Cormack?  Make up your mind, is it down to player sales or not?

What a fucking clown.

26 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

OMG you need therapy. Have you ever met Dave Cormack. He is nothing like the monster you describe. Freud would say that your hatred of Cormack is deep rooted in some terrible insecurity.

Sigmund Freud was a paedophile (just like his grandson Clement) so I certainly wouldn't take any notice of what he would have to say about my views on this matter.

Studied Freud's take on humanity at college, so know what I'm talking about.

However, if you know of any beautiful blonde, big-busted females who provide therapy, let me know.👍

3 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Bigger fan base my arse!

2 hours ago, NEM said:

How about we get Stephen Glass back then?  10 year deal

I'm out. 😂

Although I console myself that if Cormack won't entertain a return of a moderately successful manager like McInnes there is even less chance of a complete and utter failure like Glass making a return. 

1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm out. 😂

Although I console myself that if Cormack won't entertain a return of a moderately successful manager like McInnes there is even less chance of a complete and utter failure like Glass making a return. 

Success is surely measured in winning things, 1 trophy in 8 seasons with most of your main challengers struggling isnt my idea of success..

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

There needs to be some form of communucation between the club and supporters to enable supporters to vent and raise their true feelings of the chaotic disorder which is Aberdeen Football Club before it is too little, too late. 

However, I doubt it will achieve anything due to the culture within our club.

AFC are truly pathetic at responding to correspondences sent to them regarding matters relating to our club.

The only form of response you get from the club is if you are buying something from them or arranging to get a seat on a chartered flight abroad to watch Aberdeen play on the continent (DJ and AG👍). 

Exactly  just care about  getting  £££££s off the fans all that clubs care about

I remember the calls why can the fans not be more supportive back in the late 90’s as we went from depth to even deeper.  It’s like they think we haven’t noticed what’s gone on the 5 years previous.  Like the slate somehow wipes clean each season and finishing 9th or wherever is just a stat on a table and not representative of how we had performed.  Then, changing nothing, that we would somehow turn a magical corner, if only people clapped more.

Mental.  I’d say the Aberdeen fans are amongst some of the most tolerant out there.

• Upvote 3