Next Manager

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's a good manager, Southampton was a case of wrong club wrong time for him, I said the other day to someone I bet Charlton get into championship next season. 

An ace price for lifting next year's league one trophy they'll be - Dad'll be seriously considering them in his yearly 'Guess the League Winners Wager' 😎 

Mind Chris Sutton having a right go at him whilst soton mgr... A shame sure. Gave up a proper comfy bastard at Luton, for a few shite weeks at those southern fucks.

Arseholes.

• Upvote 1
57 minutes ago, Baps said:

Jonathan Davies the rugby commentator. Another Welsh cunt. 

God I hate that guy. Not even that fussed about rugby but want to kick his cunt in every time I hear him. Listening to him during a Scotland v Wales game is ike giving Kris Boys co-comms during a Rangers v Aberdeen game

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't think anyone at the club has come out of this well. That includes Warnock for lying through his teeth. Bottled it and bolted before we could appoint someone. Poor form from the auld git.

"Bottled it." 

Where else in his career can you claim the guy has "bottled it"? 

You can't point to an instance, because there isn't one. As others said on different threads, the fact he washed his hands of it a month in should tell us there's something really, really wrong at Aberdeen. 

I suspect the Yankee Doodle Fanny is something to do with it. 

• Upvote 4

I was very much against an interim manager and in particular Warnock. When I posted this I was told it was an attempt by the Board to avoid a knee jerk appointment. What in the name of the wee man have the Board been doing since they sacked Robson. It feels like we are rushing into an appointment with no homework being done. Every day a new name gets mentioned. It feels like the Board are trying names (kite flying ) to see who  the fans will accept . It does not feel like a thorough and robust process at all. The longer we are managerless the more inept our club looks.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"Bottled it." 

Where else in his career can you claim the guy has "bottled it"? 

You can't point to an instance, because there isn't one. As others said on different threads, the fact he washed his hands of it a month in should tell us there's something really, really wrong at Aberdeen. 

I suspect the Yankee Doodle Fanny is something to do with it. 

Don't care about his past. He bottled it here. Regardless of goings on upstairs, he surely owed it to the players to help them in difficult times. No thought for the drama his walking away would unfold. Didn't give a shit about his players. Sums up his lack of character. 

• Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, davierobb said:

I was very much against an interim manager and in particular Warnock. When I posted this I was told it was an attempt by the Board to avoid a knee jerk appointment. What in the name of the wee man have the Board been doing since they sacked Robson. It feels like we are rushing into an appointment with no homework being done. Every day a new name gets mentioned. It feels like the Board are trying names (kite flying ) to see who  the fans will accept . It does not feel like a thorough and robust process at all. The longer we are managerless the more inept our club looks.

They’re guilty of gross negligence ever since they sacked Deek. Cormack had it in his head that Glass was the “outstanding candidate”, then when his position was untenable they panicked and thought “fuck it, Goodwin will do.” When he inevitably made a cunt of it, they left it to the very end of the transfer window before punting him. Robson then dug them out a hole whilst they fucked around. Instead of doing the sensible thing and keeping him as interim to the summer, they creamed their frillies and for some wild reason installed him as permanent manager. He inevitably made a cunt of things, and if it wasn’t for negative fan reaction after the Dundee game he’d have got even LONGER. They then seemed to make a semi sensible decision in bringing in Warnock whilst they had this review carried out & did some due diligence on the new manager. However, Cormack is such a cunt that he even managed to make the man who’s made a career out of fire fighting resign early. So they’ve yet again been caught with their pants down, frantically trying to scramble interviews together & find anyone who’ll be interested in taking over a bin fire, all while we plummet towards relegation.

Not once in Cormack’s tenure have they been proactive and had a list of potential replacements for the managers job, they just hope for the best & flap like fuck when it doesn’t work out. 

Only Welsh person I like is Charlotte Alexandra Jones. Terry Yorath didn't have her stunning tits but he was also a good cove but sadly he's no longer with us. 

The rest of them are druid oddities best left to wander their rain soaked valleys in a constant dark and foul mood. To be fair I'd be constantly pissed off too if I were a Welshman. 

7 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

They’re guilty of gross negligence ever since they sacked Deek. Cormack had it in his head that Glass was the “outstanding candidate”, then when his position was untenable they panicked and thought “fuck it, Goodwin will do.” When he inevitably made a cunt of it, they left it to the very end of the transfer window before punting him. Robson then dug them out a hole whilst they fucked around. Instead of doing the sensible thing and keeping him as interim to the summer, they creamed their frillies and for some wild reason installed him as permanent manager. He inevitably made a cunt of things, and if it wasn’t for negative fan reaction after the Dundee game he’d have got even LONGER. They then seemed to make a semi sensible decision in bringing in Warnock whilst they had this review carried out & did some due diligence on the new manager. However, Cormack is such a cunt that he even managed to make the man who’s made a career out of fire fighting resign early. So they’ve yet again been caught with their pants down, frantically trying to scramble interviews together & find anyone who’ll be interested in taking over a bin fire, all while we plummet towards relegation.

Not once in Cormack’s tenure have they been proactive and had a list of potential replacements for the managers job, they just hope for the best & flap like fuck when it doesn’t work out. 

And on top of this we're going to end up paying way over the odds because even the managers willing to come here know we're desperate. 

• Upvote 1