Next Manager

39 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't care about his past. He bottled it here. Regardless of goings on upstairs, he surely owed it to the players to help them in difficult times. No thought for the drama his walking away would unfold. Didn't give a shit about his players. Sums up his lack of character. 

Do you not accept that it was best for him to walk away if he wasn't getting the necessary response? 

Surely the players owed it to him to apply themselves and do what was asked?

Hes an OAP. Why would he hang around for a group of gypes? 

Lol, reading through the last week of posts on this thread it is obvious nae cunt has a clue who next manager will be. Sadly that includes the useless cunts that are in charge of our club. It’s not as if it’s been 6+ weeks since they finally sacked a manager that should have been oot the door 2 months prior to that. But fear not, Data Dave and his highly qualified staff will get it right. It’s not like we need to question his and the FMB’s judgement, competence or integrity….. do we?

• Upvote 1

So the dilemma. As a life long Aberdeen fan do I renew DNA membership and season ticket out of loyalty to the club , or do I accept by continuing to fund Cormack I am happy with the way the club is being run by him ?

Its not a dilemma is it.

• Upvote 2

Same boat Davie, same dilemma. I’m holding fire. Hoping against better judgement that the egotistical cunt sees the error of his ways and pulls a rabbit oot of the hat. Sadly I know that won’t happen so I am resigned to the same conclusion.

4 minutes ago, davierobb said:

So the dilemma. As a life long Aberdeen fan do I renew DNA membership and season ticket out of loyalty to the club , or do I accept by continuing to fund Cormack I am happy with the way the club is being run by him ?

Its not a dilemma is it.

We should all email the club on the same day and say we are not renewing season tickets/dna/red tv until they sort their shit out. 

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, davierobb said:

It’s not a dilemma is it.

For me, it 100% depends on what they do next & who is appointed. 

They’ve made a cunt of the last 3 appointments.

Going to watch the Dons is no longer an enjoyable experience for a few reasons. 

I go with 3 others to the fitba and all of us are waiting until we see what direction we're headed in before we get our seats bought.

This isn't just a knee jerk because of potential relegation. The football has been dire all season and with var added into the mix it just hasn't been enjoyable.

I don't really know who we will get as manager as for once everything seems fairly water tight which is odd for us!

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

DNA? They can shove that right up their jackseys, binned that years ago

RedTV is now, phit, a tenner a month? Swithering about that too.

And the season ticket will be decided upon in the summer

I replaced a season ticket for DNA a few years ago.  
Stopped going to ALL the games so the season ticket was a waste, but still wanted to contribute financially.

I’ve had REDTV for years as it’s only £9(?) a month.

BUT…. think I’m at a tipping point on all of that now. 
Older & less tolerant of their absolute incompetence & also the appointing of cheap option managers.

It’s up to Dave Cormack to persuade me. 
It’s no longer a blind acceptance & donation.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Turra red said:

I go with 3 others to the fitba and all of us are waiting until we see what direction we're headed in before we get our seats bought.

This isn't just a knee jerk because of potential relegation. The football has been dire all season and with var added into the mix it just hasn't been enjoyable.

I don't really know who we will get as manager as for once everything seems fairly water tight which is odd for us!

Or the board don’t have a fucking clue either…

1 minute ago, davierobb said:

So how do we organise an organised similtaneous protest coz i am not sure the club realise how upset and angry we are. I would hate an apathetic dissipation of the fan base without our anger being expressed.

Remember around the AGM time (December?) they said they were really surprised at the anger amongst the support.

Well it’s increased ten fold since then.

I actually hate the club just now. 
Shambolically ran.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, davierobb said:

So how do we organise an organised similtaneous protest coz i am not sure the club realise how upset and angry we are. I would hate an apathetic dissipation of the fan base without our anger being expressed.

I suggest we draft an email with our objections and expectations, share it with everyone we know who is a ticket holder /subscriber and agree a date and time to send it.  Email to state that if the expectations aren't met by the last day of the early bird then everything will be getting cancelled. 

• Upvote 2