Next Manager

I'm two season tickets and three dna accounts. 

Presuming we stay up and presuming we appoint Lennon, Robinson, Neil etc., I'll be leaving at the 31st may renewal deadline.

Season ticket since 2001/02 and two of the dna accounts are founding members.

Will they be arsed? It'll be interesting to find out

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

Presuming we stay up and presuming we appoint Lennon, Robinson, Neil etc., I'll be leaving at the 31st may renewal deadline.

Nice one.  We're on our way. Once we get @Millertime's 5 x dna accounts on board they'll fold I reckon. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I suggest we draft an email with our objections and expectations, share it with everyone we know who is a ticket holder /subscriber and agree a date and time to send it.  Email to state that if the expectations aren't met by the last day of the early bird then everything will be getting cancelled. 

Potentially a good idea but two concerns. One who drafts the statement and how do we agree to the wording. Secondly having felt superior and laughed at various statements coming out of Ibrox, would  we sound like Rangers fans.

8 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Who (what appointment) would “placate” you Tord? 

11 minutes ago, AlbertaSheep said:

There are so many experienced, successful coaches out there if the club had a clue. Check out:

- Marek Papszun (https://www.si.com/soccer/sunderland/news/who-is-marek-papszun-profiling-the-serial-winner-linked-with-sunderland-job)

- Urs Fischer (https://www.transfermarkt.us/urs-fischer/profil/trainer/5965)

Others:

- Lucien Favre

- Brune Genesio

- John Van Den Brom

- Mattia Croci-Torti

You've made up those names haven't you. Sly boots. 

1 minute ago, davierobb said:

Potentially a good idea but two concerns. One who drafts the statement and how do we agree to the wording. Secondly having felt superior and laughed at various statements coming out of Ibrox, would  we sound like Rangers fans.

We could draft on here amongst ourselves. 

I'd say we're more like the Huns if we sit back and do nothing. 

• Upvote 3

Thats why i dont just want to cancel my dna and season ticket without expressing my disillusionment. I heard before board were surprised by us voicing our c oncern about the team long before christmas. Think we were told we judge when the games in hand are played. Well we were right.

I dont think the club are aware of how upset we are or this silence since Robson was sacked would have been broken by now. If they are aware and are just ignoring us...........

7 minutes ago, davierobb said:

And if we get 50 folk on here to pass on to 5 people they know who pay money into the club then ask them to pass on to another 5 then we've already got enough people to make a difference without too much bother at all. 

24 minutes ago, AlbertaSheep said:

There are so many experienced, successful coaches out there if the club had a clue. Check out:

- Marek Papszun (https://www.si.com/soccer/sunderland/news/who-is-marek-papszun-profiling-the-serial-winner-linked-with-sunderland-job)

Others:

- Lucien Favre

- Brune Genesio

- John Van Den Brom

- Mattia Croci-Torti

Naughtius Maximus

Sillius Sodus

Biggus Dickus 

Fek the online petitions, all good and well but easily ignored.  I’ll be outside Pittodrie prior next home game and direct my frustration at Cormack and the FMB. Online warriors are fine, but doesn’t beat something more visceral. (I in no way condone any violence towards any member of our club)

36 minutes ago, AlbertaSheep said:

Others:

- Lucien Favre

- Brune Genesio

- John Van Den Brom

- Mattia Croci-Torti

Lucien Favre. Fuck off. 

You assume we would be much of a lure to foreign managers?  We are in a shite league that we have no chance, ever, of winning. We aren't going to be paying a wage that you wouldn't get in any of the top 15 leagues in Europe. Tie that into the fact that Scotland isn't a particularly nice place to live, standards of living are much lower now than most Northern/Western European nations. 

Why would any talented or successful foreign manager want to join Aberdeen? 

Just now, NouDon said:

Fek the online petitions, all good and well but easily ignored.  I’ll be outside Pittodrie prior next home game and direct my frustration at Cormack and the FMB. Online warriors are fine. But up close and in  person has more effect.

Cormack is sunning himself in the Cayman Islands min. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Fair enough min. 

Let's just stick to posting rants daily amongst ourselves on here. That'll really make them sit up and take notice. 

We’d be a laughing stock for organising it and no better than Rangers for walking away.

Times are tough but it’s no the solution.

31 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Who (what appointment) would “placate” you Tord? 

Any manager with a good CV and i'll be signed up.

I'd probably be conned by a legendary footballer too so thats another option.

4 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

We’d be a laughing stock for organising it and no better than Rangers for walking away.

Times are tough but it’s no the solution.

I think it's interesting that supporters all across the country were motivated to do something similar when there was a threat of the new Huns getting straight into one of the top 3 divisions but supporters can't be bothered when their own club is going down the toilet. 

9 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Lucien Favre. Fuck off. 

You assume we would be much of a lure to foreign managers?  We are in a shite league that we have no chance, ever, of winning. We aren't going to be paying a wage that you wouldn't get in any of the top 15 leagues in Europe. Tie that into the fact that Scotland isn't a particularly nice place to live, standards of living are much lower now than most Northern/Western European nations. 

Why would any talented or successful foreign manager want to join Aberdeen? 

Get it right and you could have regular euro football. Could be viewed as a path to EPL also. 

• Haha 1

I'll need to start with an email as it's likely my dna accounts would auto renew. 

I'm assuming big Dave will be phoning me up to beg me to renew. Is that misplaced? Probably? Might make my mind up to sack it all off.