Next Manager

3 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Thelin saying we haven't been in contact with him:  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jimmy-thelin-breaks-next-aberdeen-32369424

Thelin said: "I haven't heard anything about it. Those responsible for the stories must be from Scotland."

Well that puts that rumour to rest⚰️.  AFC with no vision for the future instead  their vision is a bag of 🦊 Ginger POPCORN.  

8 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Thelin saying we haven't been in contact with him:  https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jimmy-thelin-breaks-next-aberdeen-32369424

Thelin said: "I haven't heard anything about it. Those responsible for the stories must be from Scotland."

Did anyone actually believe that this guy was a genuine candidate?  The story originated from the Sun FFS.   

11 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

So the thing that we all suspected was the case, was in fact the case

Yip.

Fucking shambles.

They’ve had months to source a manager and still were no nearer with no interviews done…. All the while we’re slipping towards a play off.

Thelin a total smokescreen & clear deflection tactic.

Amateur hour.

Hate them. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

🎵 And so is Michael Fish 🎵 

Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rang me (Dave Cormack) and said she heard Aberdeen were heading for relegation. Well, if you're reading this, don't worry, we aren't".

And the rest is history!!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, slippers said:

Absolutle joke. Clearly leaked that name to take heat off. Really worried about who we end up with. I think you can gauge it by sportsounds reaction. If they think it’s a good appointment it’s a fukin terrible appointment. 

Don't think I can bare to listen to it this afternoon.  It'll be the usual fannies touting the usual fuckers, all while they revel in the mess we're in.

18 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye despite being on our "shortlist" we've made zero contact. 

"Advanced stages" though for at least a week. 

Just more evidence that the statement the club put out when Warnock walked saying we are well advanced was another lie

6 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Correct.

Warnock pointed out multiple issues and shortcomings throughout the club to Cormack.

Cormack being the ego-driven, incompetent child clown that he is, didn't take anything on board, instead threw a hissy fit.

Warnock, absolutely rightly came to the conclusion he could not work with such a fucking gluepot simpleton, and walks.

That's what happened.

And every single thing we know about that prick Dave Cormack 100% points to this.

Yaaaaaasssss.  🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷Implant Dave just  like his teeth.   FALSE. 

30 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Those responsible are from Scotland 😂 Would have been a Big Partnership if Thelin was the man.

Our new manager or potential managers should have been identified , approached and ready to be announced from the minute Robson was sacked. Instead we have little or no communication from the club and a glasgow media frenzy with all sorts of " experts " suggesting who is favourite. Everytime you think it cant get any worse , it does.

22 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Did anyone actually believe that this guy was a genuine candidate?  The story originated from the Sun FFS.   

Planted by the cluster fucks on the board or chairman to wind up the fans to thinking , great we are really getting a manager who knows his shit.   

1 hour ago, slippers said:

I had hoped we would hear something and a man in place Monday morning but was told to expect it to drag on well into international break. It would just be like us to appoint a manager on last day of break. 

Have you ever read the book. Great Expectations. It was Cormacks great great great great grandfather who wrote it, stays in the genes. 

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Must clubs can get a new manager in in the space of 1-2 weeks.

Here we are, 6 weeks after sacking Robson and we haven’t even started interviewing managers by the looks of it

Well would you if you thought you had to mid may? 

I believe they were only at the stages of making up a shortlist then Warnock went see ya and buggered off. 

Also some want total control of football side of club...... Cormack won't budge on that.