Next Manager

7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

I think this process has been a nightmare for all at AFC, with many saying thanks but no thanks supposedly.

We're going to end up with 'leven' to the end of season with some oldie as his assistant yet.😥

Yip.

If they sacked Robson when they should have we wouldn’t be in this mess.

But no, we had a KuP FInAl and EurOpE. 

Stupid, feckless, completely inept shower of useless cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

A love getting lied to by the club I pump hundreds and hundreds of pounds annually, that stops, that’s it Dave, keep taking the piss out of your support, LOVE IT

There will be loads of folk withholding their cash just now, waiting to see what they do once they get their finger out their hole.

I really pity those poor folk who have to make season ticket & DNA calls. 

• Upvote 1

I stopped my subs ages ago cos of the ongoing shambles we’ve been. I was getting called or emailed regularly asking if I wanted to renew, until I got a boy on the phone who just said ‘I get it mate. I’ll make sure you don’t get pestered again.’

8 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

A love getting lied to by the club I pump hundreds and hundreds of pounds annually, that stops, that’s it Dave, keep taking the piss out of your support, LOVE IT

Cormack's tenure is characterised by dishonesty. The Hernandez transfer followed by the Glass appointment and on we go. He does one thing and says another. The facade has truly crumbled now, he's off in the Cayman Islands sunning himself while his 'project' lies in smoking ruins, unfortunately his hobby is our club and he's completely fucked it.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Could be no one wants to touch us with a ten foot tarry pole. 

It’s a real worry we go back on our word on appointment within international break. You wouldn’t put it past them fucking it up again would you. 

6 minutes ago, eeps said:

Cormack's tenure is characterised by dishonesty. The Hernandez transfer followed by the Glass appointment and on we go. He does one thing and says another. The facade has truly crumbled now, he's off in the Cayman Islands sunning himself while his 'project' lies in smoking ruins, unfortunately his hobby is our club and he's completely fucked it.

We have to find a way to "persuade" him to go, and soon, before he totally destroys our once proud club. 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Is he actually on holiday? 

Was it Dick Gordon on Sportsound who divulged that? Not as if he’s a bitter cunt, is it?

Playing devils advocate for a minute, if he is on hols, isn’t that a sign he’s keeping his beak out of interviews and the resultant  appointment?

15 minutes ago, slippers said:

It’s a real worry we go back on our word on appointment within international break. You wouldn’t put it past them fucking it up again would you. 

I had hoped the new guy would be in place by Monday so he at least has a couple of weeks with some of the players over the break before the County game.  At this rate we'll be lucky to have them in before the split.

1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Was it Dick Gordon on Sportsound who divulged that? Not as if he’s a bitter cunt, is it?

Playing devils advocate for a minute, if he is on hols, isn’t that a sign he’s keeping his beak out of interviews and the resultant  appointment?

fair point,  but no doubt his beak is fully ensconced via zoom.

it was mainstandmoan I saw on here mention him being on a break to recharge the batteries. its tiring being a full time cunt and destroying a football club.

1 minute ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I had hoped the new guy would be in place by Monday so he at least has a couple of weeks with some of the players over the break before the County game.  At this rate we'll be lucky to have them in before the split.

Fear not my long necked friend, we will get in a stupendous manager that will see us safe this year and title winners the next, after all, this is cormacks jackanory story weeeeeee

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I got told by a really good source that it could drag out. I suspect the club are praying we win today to make things a little more comfortable. Imagine we lose today and county pick up 1 or 3 points.

The reality is we might as well just wait and see and either praise or moan about the next announcement. There is a LOT of repetitive comments on this thread. None of us know if we have or haven’t interviewed yet. So unfortunately we can either get behind this squad and Leven or help to get us relegated 

6 minutes ago, Reidzer 1314 said:

You just know we will most likely soon get a statement from the club saying that no suitable candidates were available currently and that Leven will be in charge for the rest of the season. 

That would be us admitting defeat and accepting relegation if that is the case, fucking dreadful ownership and managing from the FMB is it plays out this way.

1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

The reality is we might as well just wait and see and either praise or moan about the next announcement. There is a LOT of repetitive comments on this thread. None of us know if we have or haven’t interviewed yet. So unfortunately we can either get behind this squad and Leven or help to get us relegated 

Some people do know a thing or two though and the stories fed from the club makes it quite clear that they are in a terrible situation right now.

10 minutes ago, slippers said:

I got told by a really good source that it could drag out. I suspect the club are praying we win today to make things a little more comfortable. Imagine we lose today and county pick up 1 or 3 points.

Any indication on the reasons for delay? (Other than the club being useless).  It's starting to look a lot like everyone we have approached has told us to bugger off, or if they're in a job their club has told us to bugger off (unless we give them ££££), and we're going to be left with a very short list of out of work has-beens or never-weres and a lot of us aren't going to be happy.

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

That would be us admitting defeat and accepting relegation if that is the case, fucking dreadful ownership and managing from the FMB is it plays out this way.

Some people do know a thing or two though and the stories fed from the club makes it quite clear that they are in a terrible situation right now.

You can negatively spin every comment but it’s draining 

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

How fucking thick do they have to be to tell us they’re in advanced stages of getting the new guy in (suggesting contacts been made & interviews imminent) then leak Thelin to the press knowing full well he could (as he has done) come out and say he hasn’t heard from them. Retards from top to bottom.

27 minutes ago, slippers said:

Deary me. What is it that's causing things to drag on? Have they not even started interviews yet?!