Next Manager

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

We have to find a way to "persuade" him to go, and soon, before he totally destroys our once proud club. 

Cormack is on a cost cutting exercise. Takes in more in transfer fees than he spent last summer, spends no money in the January transfer window, refuses to pay to run a reserve team in a league most other Premier teams play in, new stadium plans on hold blaming the council. The team is also being run by one of Robson’s coaching staff without anyone else being brought in- saving two wages.

Which other top division team is being run by an interim manager and a failed goalkeeping coach? Highland League teams have bigger coaching teams.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, G man said:

Cormack is on a cost cutting exercise. Takes in more in transfer fees than he spent last summer, spends no money in the January transfer window, refuses to pay to run a reserve team in a league most other Premier teams play in, new stadium plans on hold blaming the council. The team is also being run by one of Robson’s coaching staff without anyone else being brought in- saving two wages.

Which other top division team is being run by an interim manager and a failed goalkeeping coach? Highland League teams have bigger coaching teams.

Ross County!

7 minutes ago, G man said:

Cormack is a lot of things but that’s drivel. He’s poured his money down the drain with the club.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
22 minutes ago, Dunty said:

From what I've heard, we should be thanking Cormack for saying no to the mad choices Burrows has been coming up with.

That’s the main problem  burrows used to work for MOTHERCARE  and has suffered from baby blues ever since.    Time he went.    Into a sanitarium.   Doesn’t say much for Cormack and his board of yes men when they listen to a Badger. 

• Confused 1
  • Dildo 2
40 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Deary me. What is it that's causing things to drag on? Have they not even started interviews yet?!

We started interviews this week yeah. I was told lennon, lambert and Neil would be interviewed with us making an approach to NI to speak to O’Neil. Their will be other names but only 1s that were confirmed from the source. 

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, G man said:

I think you will find Robson and Agnew will still be getting paid for the duration of the contracts they signed, even though we sacked them both, unless they agreed a pay off figure

Mikey Stewart got pelters on here last week, rightly so I thought at the time, as he seemed to be windmilling 

But he just alluded there that the pundits knew it was the shambles behind the scenes that has played out in the past week 

I am absolutely aghast at the clusterfuck this is 

6 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Mikey Stewart got pelters on here last week, rightly so I thought at the time, as he seemed to be windmilling 

But he just alluded there that the pundits knew it was the shambles behind the scenes that has played out in the past week 

It’s almost like they’ve done virtually nothing until Warnock told them they need to get a move on. 

48 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

That’s the main problem  burrows used to work for MOTHERCARE  and has suffered from baby blues ever since.    Time he went.    Into a sanitarium.   Doesn’t say much for Cormack and his board of yes men when they listen to a Badger. 

Please get help.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't buy the bs about it being a shambles behind the scene regarding the recruitment/review. The pundits - and game generally - in Scotland is so neanderthal they don't like having foreign people doing work behind the scenes. The mob we've got in doing that though are well respected in the game (excepting Scottish knuckledragger pundits) and the work they did takes time. 

3 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

I don't buy the bs about it being a shambles behind the scene regarding the recruitment/review. The pundits - and game generally - in Scotland is so neanderthal they don't like having foreign people doing work behind the scenes. The mob we've got in doing that though are well respected in the game (excepting Scottish knuckledragger pundits) and the work they did takes time. 

You don't need pundits to tell you it's a shambles. You just have to look at the facts. Six weeks on we haven't appointed a manager, in fact it would appear we still don't know who we want, with the club referencing interviews. 

Forget inside info etc, the publicly available information shows it is a shambles.

13 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Please get help.

Humpty Dunty your still living , didn’t you fall off a wall and crack your skull , and they couldn’t put you together again.  Don’t tell me you play for the present dons team, they cracked away back as well, and havnt put a decent performance together again for some time now. xxx 

50 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

You don't need pundits to tell you it's a shambles. You just have to look at the facts. Six weeks on we haven't appointed a manager, in fact it would appear we still don't know who we want, with the club referencing interviews. 

Forget inside info etc, the publicly available information shows it is a shambles.

Rubbish. 

They said up front they're doing a review of the entire football operation before recruitment. Those don't happen in a week or two, at least if they're genuine.

We've got good people in doing the review. Just got to hope they're able to provide enough input into the club running to help us out. 

2 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Aghast 😂 

He took pelters because he said that Warnock wanted the job full time and left because he was sulking that he wasn’t getting it. He’s an absolute fucking mess of a bloke. 

Was quite the character assassination pre match on the radio.

An absolute fucking mess of a club. Credit to the players today in grinding out the win and getting the job done. 

1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Rubbish. 

They said up front they're doing a review of the entire football operation before recruitment. Those don't happen in a week or two, at least if they're genuine.

We've got good people in doing the review. Just got to hope they're able to provide enough input into the club running to help us out. 

Review was completed a while ago 👍