Next Manager

2 hours ago, a don in oz said:

Rubbish. 

They said up front they're doing a review of the entire football operation before recruitment. Those don't happen in a week or two, at least if they're genuine.

We've got good people in doing the review. Just got to hope they're able to provide enough input into the club running to help us out. 

Tbf if it was any other team we would find it hilarious the events of the past few months, past few years actually. 
Shambles seems pretty apt to me. 

Has today's win bought the club more time? It absolutely shouldn't and they really should have had somebody ready to come in on Monday morning. 

If Sportsound are right and interviews concluding this week you are looking at well into the 2nd week before we have somebody finalised and in the door. That would be fucking shambolic. 

We have now dragged St Johnstone and Motherwell back into the play off dog fight aswell. 2 of our next 3 at home so I genuinely wouldn't be shocked to see Leven get the County game aswell.

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Has today's win bought the club more time?

No, absolutely not as essentially we’re in the same position as we were because County won 

Get a shit hot Manager in before our next game or the entire hierarchy can fuck off and wander into the North Sea 

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

No, absolutely not as essentially we’re in the same position as we were because County won 

Get a shit hot Manager in before our next game or the entire hierarchy can fuck off and wander into the North Sea 

I agree with you. Unfortunately though, the club never seem to have the same ideas as the fans. I can see them thinking that we've climbed a place in the league so all is good. They're absolutely clueless. 

17 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Has today's win bought the club more time? It absolutely shouldn't and they really should have had somebody ready to come in on Monday morning. 

If Sportsound are right and interviews concluding this week you are looking at well into the 2nd week before we have somebody finalised and in the door. That would be fucking shambolic. 

We have now dragged St Johnstone and Motherwell back into the play off dog fight aswell. 2 of our next 3 at home so I genuinely wouldn't be shocked to see Leven get the County game aswell.

Was told on Friday to expect the appoint to go well into the break. So sportsound are probably correct. 

5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I agree with you. Unfortunately though, the club never seem to have the same ideas as the fans. I can see them thinking that we've climbed a place in the league so all is good. They're absolutely clueless. 

I’m stupidly optimistic we will get a good manager in after the flack the board have taken. The new manager will have a lot of hard work ahead. Our defence is shocking and we need better distribution from the back. Needs another clear out of players and another busy summer ahead if we stay up. 

Maybe we're best just not getting a manager in. 

Leven looks like he understands the game better than the last 3 managers combined, which admittedly isn't saying much. 

We looked more comfortable on the ball, we weren't just shellacking 30 and 40 yards aimless punts to the lone figure of Miovski, and the collapse we were concerned about didn't happen. 

We even had a bit of width.

Clearly the club have no fucking idea who they want for manager, Warnock was gobshiting when he said a new manager was imminent, and yet another half-arsed/panic/comedy appointment is just going to put the club further along the road to disaster.  

Mind you, with Cormack washing his hands of the situation and fucking off to some sunny island, maybe we should appoint a manager before he gets back so he can't fuck it up for us.