Next Manager

1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

I normally hate your inane drivel but I liked that one. 
Maybe our win today has mellowed me. 

Well thanks Chris Harvey but stop joking with Andrea brymer when you do the sports section.   Your ears start paddling, when Andrea laughs at your silly jokes about the Dons. 

• Haha 3

On 3/14/2024 at 8:16 PM, shooftahmooftah said:

Dentists would give him pain killing injection.   Think I said ex Dentist who would use pliers with no injection.   But a sparkle would come in handy to plug the board , Cormack and the team into life. 

I don't think Davie Dentures has much fear of the dentist...

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think if I had to listen to Andrew Shinie interviewing Mark Fotheringham on RED TV, I’d chip both my ears off. 

McGhee and McMaster for me. 

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Maybe we're best just not getting a manager in. 

Leven looks like he understands the game better than the last 3 managers combined, which admittedly isn't saying much. 

We just forgetting about Wednesday aye?

• Upvote 2
Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

Is that the Alan Nixon story ? 

Not The Alan Nixon story or even The Glen Miller story. Jimmy was asked by the pen carrying terrorists and he didn't rule us out. What he didn't say is more important than what he did say.

Time to get the IKEA meatballs on the menu at Cormack Park and lock up your daughters.

The Vikings are coming. 

• Dildo 1
31 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Jimmy Thelium step out of the shadows. It's your time to shine. 

Jimmy Thelium says there hasn't been any contact.

I definitely won't be accepting any of the shite Neils and other losers that the press are touting if we don't even bother to speak to this guy.

As noted above, he didn't rule us out.