Next Manager

35 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

So all Nixon’s article says is that O’Neil is on our shortlist? Does he mention we may or may not be keen on Alex Neil? Fuck me 😂

And does he mention Thelin on our shortlist too? Another manager who has distanced themselves from the speculation. 

47 minutes ago, minijc said:

Hehe, you'll find that I deliver way more than Nixon and Burns.  The best thing about that is that it isn't even my job either.

When is this Arne Friedrich coming in?

You've been useless in revealing anything about the new manager. 

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

We're already aware of all that and none of it stands in the way of him coming to Pittodrie. If he had said "I have absolutely no interest in going to Aberdeen" to the media then that would be something else but he didn't. He clearly left the door wide open. We'll have to break the bank to land him but I think this will be Cormack's last throw of the dice and he'll go for it. Victory of Valhalla or 'a hail mary pass' to use some of his yank lingo. 

Absolutely no insider knowledge but I'm convinced he'll be our next manager. 

Shouldn’t matter the price. If he’s interested  and the best candidate we go get him. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Neil has had success but there is just something about his demeaner that worries me. A dour almost depressed state. Maybe Someone like Thelin who we really know very little about is the reason most would prefer him.

Sounds Luke a good fit as it perfectly describes a large number of the posters on here😉

2 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Maybe Someone like Thelin who we really know very little about is the reason most would prefer him.

Well we know he came within a whisker of winning the Swedish league last season with a team of elfs. Imagine what he'll be able to do with full sized players. Get him on the next longboat to Nigg Bay. 

11 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Well we know he came within a whisker of winning the Swedish league last season with a team of elfs. Imagine what he'll be able to do with full sized players. Get him on the next longboat to Nigg Bay. 

A thought that was a shoofta post there.

• Haha 3