Next Manager

42 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Who the fuck is XX?

Xavier Xavier? 

It’s our new Aussie manager.  After being impressed with Ange, Cormack has gone Aussie. We were going for the Castlemain XXXX bloke but Cormack found a cheaper alternative, apparently Castlemain XX 

5 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Let me explain what I meant by "it's what he didn't say more than what he did say". It means he didn't rule out coming to Aberdeen. He left that door wide open. He only said that there hadn't been contact. Given that he is currently under contract unless we asked Elfsborg for permission to speak with him he's bound to deny having spoken with us. 

I'm very, very confident if he gets the right assurances from Cormack that he'll be our new manager. 

Sigh.

Something about your posting, you already seem to be shaping up as the next G Man/Ernie/Tinyweelad.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Correct! I can see a good song with the song “come on Eileen”. 

Come on tell een, oh we swear (well we mean) 
At this moment, you mean everything
You and that press, oh our thoughts we confess
Verge on dirty
Ah come on tell een

Come on tell een
These people round here
Wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces
Resigned to what their fate is
But not you (no never), no not you (no never)
You are far too young and clever
Remember
Toora loora toora loo rye aye

Something like that? 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

This isn't their first account here...

I’m so used to this site now, the freaks, geeks and assorted weirdo’s are just the norm. It’s laugh, nothing needs be taken too seriously, the hat is like the forum equivalent of Oddball from Kelly’s Heroes.

But the one type I can’t quite get used to is these utterly sincere, utterly serious posters who think they are knowledgeable, clever, superior even, but they are actually blinkered, stupid and quietly detached from all reality 45 year old mummy’s boys.

You know the sort, the ones that need to be punched in the teeth. Not because they’re so fucking annoying (although that’s not a bad reason if I was a violent man) but because it’s the best hope of learning a life lesson they’ll ever have.

2 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I’m so used to this site now, the freaks, geeks and assorted weirdo’s are just the norm. It’s laugh, nothing needs be taken too seriously, the hat is like the forum equivalent of Oddball from Kelly’s Heroes.

But the one type I can’t quite get used to is these utterly sincere, utterly serious posters who think they are knowledgeable, clever, superior even, but they are actually blinkered, stupid and quietly detached from all reality 45 year old mummy’s boys.

You know the sort, the ones that need to be punched in the teeth. Not because they’re so fucking annoying (although that’s not a bad reason if I was a violent man) but because it’s the best hope of learning a life lesson they’ll ever have.

For what it's worth you're definitely trying too hard there. My advice to you would be to perhaps tone it down a little and take things less seriously. You're coming across as someone who feels rather threatened. Only advice. Take it or leave it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

For what it's worth you're definitely trying too hard there. My advice to you would be to perhaps tone it down a little and take things less seriously. You're coming across as someone who feels rather threatened. Only advice. Take it or leave it. 

Ok, so 0 out of 10 for your observation skills:

I post about 5 times a week, one of which might be more than a couple of sentences, that’s really not a lot of effort 🙂

…but don’t mind me you keep spamming threads up (140 posts in about 3 days) with shit cos that’s certainly a guaranteed way to become super popular on here.

Enjoy.

edit to add: liked the snap of your post though.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

We did?
This board? The Hat?

I don't recall the vote TBH.

Hah I mentioned Rosler few weeks back and sure someone ITK said board ruled him out. 

just checked Scott burns saying Germans recommended him but club aren’t interested.

• Thanks 1