Next Manager

5 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Was that the fella who got off the Thelin express flight from Sweden that landed at 6:49am, as tracked on Flight Radar by some random weirdo somewhere…

Nothing wrong with tracking random flights, you weirdo.

Almost as weird as the routing of that KLM Dreamliner off to LAX, don’t usually see them so far East of EGPD.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

New toaster being delivered today apparently 

4 slicer 👍

Heard through a very good source - they have went for the rotisserie style toaster - just keep feeding the bread in the top and comes out golden at bottom - makes enough for all within 5 mins!!!

6 minutes ago, ELLON RED said:

Heard through a very good source - they have went for the rotisserie style toaster - just keep feeding the bread in the top and comes out golden at bottom - makes enough for all within 5 mins!!!

Unless some fecker changes the speed and it goes too slow and gets burnt, or goes to fast and its hardly done, so you have to put it through again and again!

Just now, Turra red said:

I can't stop imagining gunner phoning up the local bakeries trying to source some quality loaf for this new toaster now... Great use of my brain at work!

Not sure if I’d trust Gunner with that level of responsibility.

8 minutes ago, brownie said:

I wouldn't let him run a bath, let alone a football operation.

😄😄. To be fair to Steven Gunn, running a bath can be tricky, especially if you have two taps of differing water pressure and speed, and due to this, you have to nip to the kitchen to boil a few full kettles worth of water to counter this discrepancy. 

Come to think of it though, would Gunn think to do this or even be capable of filling a kettle?🤔

Tip of the day: Never leave the bathroom when you are running a bath.

Was there a consultation prawcess before purchasing said toaster. Canna be too careful these days. Might end up we a Gueyes  type  that thinks it’s a toaster but clearly isna. Same for the Morris model, toasts in 5 seconds but bread still as came out of packet. Useless toasters the Gueye and Morris models.

Just now, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Was there a consultation prawcess before purchasing said toaster. Canna be too careful these days. Might end up we a Gueyes  type  that thinks it’s a toaster but clearly isna. Same for the Morris model, toasts in 5 seconds but bread still as came out of packet. Useless toasters the Gueye and Morris models.

The toaster was got rid of before Cormack first came on board in 2000.

Thank fuck as the process of how to dispose of it would have cost far more than the actual toaster.