Next Manager

16 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Love it, MAD. Primary school vibes

'I'm rubber you're glue....'

Good lad, Consi.👍

Golden Gum glue never had the same effect as the white glue in a Thovaline-size small tub.

The latter stuff was/is very good for your immune system, building it up an inadvertent knowledge of potentially toxic fumes and how it reacts to them to alleviate any harm it may cause your interior.

2 hours ago, Turra red said:

I can't stop imagining gunner phoning up the local bakeries trying to source some quality loaf for this new toaster now... Great use of my brain at work!

Is the toaster no to heat the rowies?

7 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I'd suspect that if we are going to sign someone from another club, It will be leaked well before they sign. There are a lot of minijc's at every club.

If we were interviewing Thelin then it's likely Elfsborg would already have released a statement saying so.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I'd suspect that if we are going to sign someone from another club, It will be leaked well before they sign. There are a lot of minijc's at every club.

I actually do 'this' for various clubs, it's good fun, especially when something is brewing.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Zander1903 said:

Toasters shit at Rowies

Air fryer is the future

Please some say there's a rumor to get this thread back on track

Depends on the make of toaster. 

ASDA George or Tesco have excellent toasters, nae requirement for posh,more expensive ones like Bush or Russell Hobbs.

There is always the cheaper option of a cooker grill though for heating up your buttery.