Next Manager

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

The same Gallagher who had agreed to join the club before McInnes had left, aye?

Thought it was common knowledge this one on here?

Was discussed on here at the time that McInnes did all the leg work, got binned before it was all over the line but the club kept going with it even though we didnt have a manager

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Was discussed on here at the time that McInnes did all the leg work, got binned before it was all over the line but the club kept going with it even though we didnt have a manager

Dunty like to say I know fuck all whilst also alluding to being ITK himself.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, minijc said:

Haha that old chestnut. 

I know plenty Dunty, pal. 😎

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Dunty like to say I know fuck all 

When's Arne Friedrich being appointed? You know your big exclusive from last week?

13 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Was he not one of the ones that agreed to come then got injured, or am I mixing him up with Reynolds?

Somebody told me we were hoping to announce someone today but given it's nearly lunchtime I presume he was speaking shite!

I was happy enough with Alex Neil but jimmy thelin seemed interesting albeit not sure he would be the best to take in right now given new country and not knowing the league etc.

Just now, Turra red said:

Somebody told me we were hoping to announce someone today but given it's nearly lunchtime I presume he was speaking shite!

I was happy enough with Alex Neil but jimmy thelin seemed interesting albeit not sure he would be the best to take in right now given new country and not knowing the league etc.

I’ve heard something is afoot

Aberdeen FC appoints Neil Lennon as new manager

Aberdeen Football Club is thrilled to announce the appointment of Neil Lennon as the new manager, signing a three-year contract with the club. Lennon's extensive experience and proven track record in football management make him the ideal candidate to lead the Dons in their quest for success.

Expressing his excitement for the new role, Neil Lennon stated, "I am truly honoured to join Aberdeen FC as the new manager. This club holds a special place in Scottish football, and I am eager to contribute to its rich legacy. Together with the players, staff, and supporters, I am confident that we can overcome challenges and achieve our objectives."

Dave Cormack, Chairman of Aberdeen FC, echoed Lennon's sentiments, emphasising the club's determination to rise above current challenges. "We are delighted to welcome Neil Lennon as our new manager. His appointment signifies our commitment to revitalising the club and returning to where we belong. Neil's passion, experience, and winning mentality will undoubtedly inspire our players and instil a sense of belief in the entire club."

Lennon's arrival marks a pivotal moment for Aberdeen FC as they strive to avoid relegation and set the groundwork for future success. The club is fully committed to supporting Lennon in his endeavours and is optimistic about the positive impact he will bring.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, JumboJET said:

Aberdeen Football Club is thrilled to announce the appointment of Neil Lennon as the new manager, signing a three-year contract with the club. Lennon's extensive experience and proven track record in football management make him the ideal candidate to lead the Dons in their quest for success.

Expressing his excitement for the new role, Neil Lennon stated, "I am truly honoured to join Aberdeen FC as the new manager. This club holds a special place in Scottish football, and I am eager to contribute to its rich legacy. Together with the players, staff, and supporters, I am confident that we can overcome challenges and achieve our objectives."

Dave Cormack, Chairman of Aberdeen FC, echoed Lennon's sentiments, emphasising the club's determination to rise above current challenges. "We are delighted to welcome Neil Lennon as our new manager. His appointment signifies our commitment to revitalising the club and returning to where we belong. Neil's passion, experience, and winning mentality will undoubtedly inspire our players and instil a sense of belief in the entire club."

Lennon's arrival marks a pivotal moment for Aberdeen FC as they strive to avoid relegation and set the groundwork for future success. The club is fully committed to supporting Lennon in his endeavours and is optimistic about the positive impact he will bring.

He'll be sacked before next Easter

1 minute ago, JumboJET said:

If that's geniune I'm out until he's gone. I will not attend a match involving Aberdeen if he's our manager. 

• Haha 2