Next Manager

10 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm very worried it's Alex Neil.

Only marginally better than Lennon and I would still go to games with him as the manger but with very little hope or enthusiasm. 

Thats who I think it’ll be.

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's the name I've heard aye and if it's him I'll have zero enthusiast for the coming season. Dull as dishwater. 

Thelin or bust. 

The positive is he will be competent … but yeah boring.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It's the name I've heard aye and if it's him I'll have zero enthusiast for the coming season. Dull as dishwater. 

Thelin or bust. 

Ignoring the fact Neil knows what it takes to win cup finals at Wembley and guide teams to promotion to the English Premiership and Championship. Why the wankfest over Thelin ? a manager that 99% of AFC fans had never even heard of until a week or two ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Robin Askwith said:

Ignoring the fact Neil knows what it takes to win cup finals at Wembley and guide teams to promotion to the English Premiership and Championship. Why the wankfest over Thelin ? a manager that 99% of AFC fans had never even heard of until a week or two ago.

What cup final did he win at Wembley?

2 minutes ago, Robin Askwith said:

He’s a handsome bastard.

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

33% win rate in his last job. Fantastic.

In a much more competitive league in a country with a much higher standard of footy. 

We're a provincial backwater club in a provincial backwater country - Neil would have been an amazing appointment.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JumboJET said:

In a much more competitive league in a country with a much higher standard of footy. 

We're a provincial backwater club in a provincial backwater country - Neil would have been an amazing appointment.

He's just another boring conveyor belt Scottish coach that's steeped in sectarian shite and deference to two Glasgow based clubs. We need to go to Europe. Get a man who hasn't been poisoned by that shite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1