Next Manager

Just now, Torry Tosser said:

Rafa sacked 6 times Mourinho 5.

So you wouldn't want them.

๐Ÿ˜†

Mourinho was unfairly sacked in most of those cases though, and only because he was given huge expectations. It'd be like appointing him Aberdeen manager and demanding a trophy every season then sacking him.ย 

Putting Alex Neil alongside them with his poor record and saying "yeh but others get sacked too" is fucking horrendous patter. What is wrong with you?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I didn't assure anyone it was O'Neil... i made up a story which grew arms and legs. Not my fault if gullible idiots believed it.

Wow, youโ€™re really cool!

A, presumably, 48 year old man making up stories on the internetย 

You must have fanny hanging off you left, right and centreย 

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I didn't assure anyone it was O'Neil... i made up a story which grew arms and legs. Not my fault if gullible idiots believed it.

Ahhhh the old classic deflection of I made it up. Quality posting when you make a cunt of yourself.

I see what you did. ๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

Mourinho was unfairly sacked in most of those cases though, and only because he was given huge expectations. It'd be like appointing him Aberdeen manager and demanding a trophy every season then sacking him.ย 

Putting Alex Neil alongside them with his poor record and saying "yeh but others get sacked too" is fucking horrendous patter. What is wrong with you?

I ain't putting Neil alongside them at all,simply pointing out that you keep fucking harping on about Neil being sacked 3 times,like you dont want anyone who has been sacked.

90% of managers have at least been sacked twice.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Rafa sacked 6 times Mourinho 5.

So you wouldn't want them.

Your a fuckin wind up merchant,still waiting for you to say who is coming here.๐Ÿ˜†

Rafa Benitez - 16 major honours including 4 European Trophies

Jose Mourinho - 26 major honours including 5 European Trophies

Alex Neil - 3 playoff wins in lower leagues in Scotland and England.

You're not the only one that can make pointless comparisons.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Is there a manager who has been in the business for say a few years that hasnโ€™t been sacked/relived of his duties/thanked for his effortsย 

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

ย 

Apologies zero son - one didnae mean to quote you ๐Ÿคš

7 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

As a couple of others have said, Neil would be a very boring and uninspiring appointment, nothing to get excited about..

Just another man afraid to go up against the ugly sisters.

Alexseses accies team beat the Tim's at the Maris piper arena actually son โœŒ๏ธย 

ย 

Neil Knows

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

As a couple of others have said, Neil would be a very boring and uninspiring appointment, nothing to get excited about..

Just another man afraid to go up against the ugly sisters.

Shortly before he left Hamilton he beat Celtic away for the clubs first time in 76 years.

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

What I posted to Dunty was about managers being sacked,nothing to do with their records,as he seems to think that some God whose never been sacked is coming in.

So you couldn't work that out...ffs

5 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

47.... and no different to what 90% of the posters in this topic have been doing over the past 285 pages.

As for the fanny hanging off me letf, right and centre... i'm married so haven't seen fanny in years.

6 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Ahhhh the old classic deflection of I made it up. Quality posting when you make a cunt of yourself.

I see what you did. ๐Ÿ‘

Not a deflection at all, stated it the day after when it started doing the rounds on WhatsApp...ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Well at least he doesn't fall for rumours and pass them off as gospel. Major shareholder - O'Neil, Welcome.

You made it up though. ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Torry Tosser said:

I ain't putting Neil alongside them at all,simply pointing out that you keep fucking harping on about Neil being sacked 3 times,like you dont want anyone who has been sacked.

90% of managers have at least been sacked twice.

Mourinho won the league twice at Real Madrid but was sacked for not winning the Champions League.

Alex Neil was sacked by Stoke for being 20th in the league and being absolutely shite.

How can you compare the two?

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Well it should certainly be written right above him anyway

Just now, Torry Tosser said:

What I posted to Dunty was about managers being sacked,nothing to do with their records,as he seems to think that some God whose never been sacked is coming in.

So you couldn't work that out...ffs

I doubt anyone thinks we're actually at a level where we'll get some god of a manager who's never been sacked... however bigging up a manager who's been sacked 3 times without overly achieving anything in his career other than a few play off wins (none of which would have been unexpected) is bizarre.ย 

Jack Ross has a managerial record almost as impressive as Neils and is currently on the same downward trajectory as him... would you want him as our next manager?.

4 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Mourinho won the league twice at Real Madrid but was sacked for not winning the Champions League.

Alex Neil was sacked by Stoke for being 20th in the league and being absolutely shite.

Canโ€™t compare! Neil won a trophy as a player

3 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Nobody is comparing them,christ sake I'm on about all managers get the sack.

Your fucking obsessed with Neil being sacked 3 times.

I'llย  ask you for the umpteenthย  time,who the fuck you think is coming here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
8 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

Nearly 3,000 posts on this topic since Warnock was sacked, and still no one knows who the new manager will be and no potential candidates seem in any way popular choices :(

ย 

Appointing Steve Clarke would probably upset at least 25% of our fanbase.

It would be good to know who actually applied for the job when it became available after McInnes left even though we all knew Glass was getting it as we were in a stronger position than we are now.

I'd be quite happy with Alex Neil btw