Next Manager

20 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

Nearly 3,000 posts on this topic since Warnock was sacked, and still no one knows who the new manager will be and no potential candidates seem in any way popular choices :(

Yes and that's 3,000 posts worth of time in my life I am never getting back you b'stards

• Haha 1

Going to be quite funny when nothing is announced. 

FWIW, I don't think it'll be Neil. The club better have a decent explanation for spunking money on Warnock back in February when Alex Neil was available only to hire him now.

I don't think we could attract Thelin. He's been linked to a few jobs in the Championship so I think that's where he'll have his eyes set. 

Fuck knows who it'll end up being. Probably drag on for another week knowing us. 

To put it bluntly,I personally dont give two hoots who actually comes in,(Beggars cant be choosers),he'll get my support from the start as he'll be our manager,regardless where he's been before.

And if he whoever  he is gets us 3rd next season and maybe wins us a cup,I'll be over the moon,and I think most of the sane ones on here would feel the same.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Ahhhh the old classic deflection of I made it up. Quality posting when you make a cunt of yourself.

I see what you did. 👍

More fool you for falling for what was clearly made up. He confirmed it shortly after. 

• Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Nobody is comparing them,christ sake I'm on about all managers get the sack.

Your fucking obsessed with Neil being sacked 3 times.

I'll  ask you for the umpteenth  time,who the fuck you think is coming here.

Someone who hasn't been sacked.

Glass, Goodwin and Robson hadn't been sacked till us.

13 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

To put it bluntly,I personally dont give two hoots who actually comes in,(Beggars cant be choosers),he'll get my support from the start as he'll be our manager,regardless where he's been before.

And if he whoever  he is gets us 3rd next season and maybe wins us a cup,I'll be over the moon,and I think most of the sane ones on here would feel the same.

Aye this is where I'm at now, I couldn't give a shite whichever cunt gets it. Bald cunt, bearded cunt, ginger cunt, foreign cunt, cunt we've had before. Just win heaps of games, play football I want to see at least most of the time and increase the value of our sellable assets.

• Upvote 1

All I ask is for a manager who is clued up enough to know that Roos is of an unacceptable standard, that Jensen and Gartenmann are shite and that the likes of McGarry, Morris and co have no business being at a club like Aberdeen. It's not too much to ask surely and if that's Neill, Thelin or whoever then it will be a huge stride in the right direction. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Indeed - that's me outed. 

Basically what happened he got flack then claimed he made it up. Classic stuff from an adult. 

Deary me. 

next you'll be angry at jumbo for his statement not being correct...

• Like 1