Next Manager

1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

Thelin's tactics rely on a defence solid enough for the midfielders to squeeze the middle of the park and force errors. He'd take one look at our squad and laugh

There's this thing called a transfer window, nae sure if you've heard of it........

• Like 1
1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

Thelin's tactics rely on a defence solid enough for the midfielders to squeeze the middle of the park and force errors. He'd take one look at our squad and laugh

We are probably good for £3m or £4m to be splashed on players this summer. Nae problem

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Nobody is comparing them,christ sake I'm on about all managers get the sack.

You did. You literally compared Neil getting sacked to Mourinho & Benitez, as if it's the same thing. 

Your fucking obsessed with Neil being sacked 3 times.

Read this a few times and hopefully it'll get through to you..

Alex Neil being sacked isn't the issue. Him being sacked, repeatedly, for being a failure, is an issue.

I'll  ask you for the umpteenth  time,who the fuck you think is coming here.

I'm on the Jimmy Thelin train, and if it isn't him then fuck the board and fuck you too.

• Upvote 2
32 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

If its not mcinnes then it had better be somebody better otherwise what's the point of the last 3 years....

A learning experience for Dave Cormack on what not to do. 

now we appoint someone who isn’t doing an average job at another club, isn’t a reserve/youth manager and isn’t nearly dead. And he sticks by them. No matter what the hat meltdown says. 

and we come good. Winning the treble. Next season. (Championship, challenge cup, Aberdeenshire cup)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Willo flood said:

Is there anything worth reading in the last 5-10 pages? Before I starting spending 10 minutes looking at posts about a toaster

We’ve got a new toaster, nae sure if it’s a 2 or 4 slicer.

There’s been an officially looking statement fae jumbo saying Neil Lennon has been appointed on a  3 year deal.

47 year old Zeroe,s story of his major stake holding mate withdrawing his investment if Cormack doesn’t appoint ONeil is made up.

Some quine called Haruld saying it’s between Jimbo Thelin, Sandy Neil and the nudie book boy Rizler.

Dunty wenna tell us who he wants after being asked a few times.

Mini dropping a few more cryptic clues that Ted Rodger’s would be proud of.

And Ernie wants McInnes as the new manger.

Apart fae that, nae a lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
18 minutes ago, wullfo said:

We’ve got a new toaster, nae sure if it’s a 2 or 4 slicer.

There’s been an officially looking statement fae jumbo saying Neil Lennon has been appointed on a  3 year deal.

47 year old Zeroe,s story of his major stake holding mate withdrawing his investment if Cormack doesn’t appoint ONeil is made up.

Some quine called Haruld saying it’s between Jimbo Thelin, Sandy Neil and the nudie book boy Rizler.

Dunty wenna tell us who he wants after being asked a few times.

Mini dropping a few more cryptic clues that Ted Rodger’s would be proud of.

And Ernie wants McInnes as the new manger.

Apart fae that, nae a lot.

Brilliantly accurate will just look for your posts in future. Reduce my blood pressure and wasted reading time 🤣🤣..