Next Manager

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Exactly. Scott burns is a waste of internet space. 

All he needed to say was how many managers have been successful in Scotland outside the arse cheeks & the answer is still pathetically low. 

Could counter his shite chat by saying how many foreign managers have been successful in EPL compared to English managers in Europe or the EPL

Just highlights how completely pointless his ‘point’ is

I was thinking about this today. Maybe we are going for Neil and he’s trying to persuade people off foreign. I think Thelin would def be the majority’s choice. 

4 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Elfsborg have a game against Halmstad on Friday. 

Another pre season friendly after they beat Hacken 3-1 on Saturday. Can't confirm whether they managed 26 shots though

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RDS said:

Another pre season friendly after they beat Hacken 3-1 on Saturday. Can't confirm whether they managed 26 shots though

So clearly not him as players would surely have noticed he’s not been at training…getting to point where nobody’s been approached 

1 minute ago, RUL said:

So clearly not him as players would surely have noticed he’s not been at training…

Think it was press conference for that friendly where he said he'd heard nothing. If he's had an interview they might have done initial one online but all guesswork 

Any new manager is going to be a punt.

However, I just want someone than can be flexible with formation in setting up the team and can suss out the dross in the squad as quickly as we can.

Goodwin and Robson were stubborn wankers who were trying to operate at a level way beyond their CV credentials.

Article in P&J from Leven chatting about how he's in contact with his ex MK Dons boss Roberto de Matteo and other coaches and first team managers he doesn't want to name. Mentions a fire and ice mentality re battling but keeping calm and clear heads. Did wonder if he's just trying to keep supporters calm short term with no other news or he's got idea he might be in charge for County or more and trying to boost his standing with supporters. Also mentions experience fighting relegation as Kilmarnock assistant in 2017

6 hours ago, RDS said:

Article in P&J from Leven chatting about how he's in contact with his ex MK Dons boss Roberto de Matteo and other coaches and first team managers he doesn't want to name. Mentions a fire and ice mentality re battling but keeping calm and clear heads. Did wonder if he's just trying to keep supporters calm short term with no other news or he's got idea he might be in charge for County or more and trying to boost his standing with supporters. Also mentions experience fighting relegation as Kilmarnock assistant in 2017

Yeah, they’ve kind of backed themselves into a corner with their own post but I saw that too. Seems weird p&j never elaborated. Just a really odd article. Kinda left me thinking leven was an oddball to be honest. 

• Haha 1

Hopefully Alex Neil is photographed at Cormack Park in the next few days.

Cormack has to get this right. So there’s no point it experimenting with an unknown foreigner.

Can’t wait to see his cheezer with the scarf above his head, followed by a short interview, conducted by Tyrone.