Next Manager

1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

Great everyone on here can have a day off from this pointless merry go round until we get a name

What else would we do whilst getting paid to work? Sooner someone starts a new rumour the better 

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

So does anyone actually have confidence we'll have a new manager in place before the Ross County game?

Not me anyway.   But I’m not that bothered cos I’d rather they took a reasonable amount of time to get a decent manager than rushing through an appointment to appease some drama queens.  

7 minutes ago, redone said:

Not me anyway.   But I’m not that bothered cos I’d rather they took a reasonable amount of time to get a decent manager than rushing through an appointment to appease some drama queens.  

Aye, worked well last time we dithered.

Aye no sense in rushing this with the international break. Get the right man FFS. 

Actually feel positive about this next appointment, so much riding on it that I think Mr Dave might just somehow pull it out the bag, which is based on absolutely fuck all really other than him being aware of the growing anger towards his leadership since he took the reins. 

18 minutes ago, redone said:

Don't disagree... we need to get the right man in this time. Not even convinced we'll actually even start interviewing anytime soon. The clubs statement last week was just to try and appease the fans after Warnock walking, they think we're all stupid.

Could get Leven's trusty advisor as per the P&J di Matteo in as Technical Director (last listed job was in 2023 doing that role for a South Korean club) and he could be interim manager until his assistant at short spell at Aston Villa and mate from Chelsea Steve Clarke becomes available after Euros.