Next Manager

4 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Bit of a nothing piece, “hopes fading” to “off the shortlist” within a couple of sentences. Not sure the sun have any “sources in Sweden” either. Might not be him but just seems a bollocks article to get some clicks. 

spacer.png

I can't see it being thelin 

Surely oneill or Neil

Having said that though,  cormack NEEDS to get this right and I know it's ridiculous as they're sound and logical managers but I want something more exciting!

Plus thelin looks a little bit like Wayne Rooney,  top 30% of his face at least 

Paul the Octopus (26 January 2008 – 26 October 2010) was a common octopus who predicted the results of international association football matches. Accurate predictions in the 2010 World Cup brought him worldwide attention as an animal oracle.

Paul we need answers ffs

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Paul the Octopus (26 January 2008 – 26 October 2010) was a common octopus who predicted the results of international association football matches. Accurate predictions in the 2010 World Cup brought him worldwide attention as an animal oracle.

Paul we need answers ffs

He’s dead 

1 minute ago, Pat_Nevin said:

Ive been told we could be in for Jacek Magiera from Slask Wroclaw in Poland.  Can't give a name but somebody close to the club sponsor wise has said.  Could be complete bullshit but certainly interesting.

Just extended his contract to 2026 2 weeks ago.... 

1 minute ago, Pat_Nevin said:

Ive been told we could be in for Jacek Magiera from Slask Wroclaw in Poland.  Can't give a name but somebody close to the club sponsor wise has said.  Could be complete bullshit but certainly interesting.

2nd in polish kesgue. Sounds plausible.

got Lennon written all over this, why’s he not done any crackpot interviews this week.

18 hours ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

Aye this is where I'm at now, I couldn't give a shite whichever cunt gets it. Bald cunt, bearded cunt, ginger cunt, foreign cunt, cunt we've had before. Just win heaps of games, play football I want to see at least most of the time and increase the value of our sellable assets.

You don’t care whether they have a beard or not? Are you being serious?

12 minutes ago, Pat_Nevin said:

Some paper round he’s had, looks about 20 years older than he is.

21 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Paul we need answers ffs

Life span of 3 - 5 years so doubt he will be predicting much these days 🤔

1 hour ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

I still maintain that Thelin was and is a false link put about by the club to take the heat off

Agreed 100%. No coincidence that story breaks the day after arguably our worse performance of the season.  

1 hour ago, RUL said:

The sun now reporting thelin isn’t a contender.

Says in headline he's off shortlist then in actual article says chances of him are fading. Mentions Cormack keen on appointment before County but reading article they're guessing just like all of us

21 minutes ago, Pat_Nevin said:

Good people and good workers the Poles. He can double up as the club handyman as every other Pole in AB is one. I’ve a heap of jobs he can do in the house as well.Cash paid.

Sign him up Cormack, he’ll have a new stadium built by start of next season, cash mind, cash. He might need his two brothers and three cousins to help with the build. 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, AllyDon said:

Splendid bacon rolls at The Horn.

Depends how well done the bacon is, sometimes they don't have any crispy bacon and honestly there's nothing more disappointing than a mouthful of oily limp pig meat.

Pause.

43 minutes ago, Pat_Nevin said:

We’ve done this 

Play a record