Next Manager

I am not ITK but from the outside it may be that Cormack's actions of the last 3 years or so are seriously restricting the calibre of manager interested in the role.

I would not be surprised if we take the field against County with Leven still in charge. 

Hopefully Cormack has enjoyed the sun 'cos he'll have to return soon as all his chickens begin to hatch.

One feckin' mess he has created.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

For anyone thinking Haraldur has any sort of clue what she’s on about, she’s just quoted the sun article with this;

”Major update this morning. Is it back to square one?”

Major update, lol 

Daily Record online has local lad Robbie Hanratty basically copying and pasting the Sun story

1 minute ago, Redread said:

Maybe Thelin has ruled himself out…probably and most likely because we are offering peanuts to get a decent manager in. Cormack won’t pay the wages for a decent manager…that’s why we are constantly getting dreadful choices.

Top 100 club my arse. We are officially a joke club.

Do you know what wages we are offering?

4 minutes ago, Redread said:

Maybe Thelin has ruled himself out…probably and most likely because we are offering peanuts to get a decent manager in. Cormack won’t pay the wages for a decent manager…that’s why we are constantly getting dreadful choices.

Top 100 club my arse. We are officially a joke club.

Never fails to amaze how often people who know nothing just make up stuff and then go on to seeth about it.

• Upvote 5