Next Manager

39 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Igor Biscan, back from Saudi with bags of cash & something to prove 

Great shout! Had success in Croatian and Slovenian top flights, pretty sure he was Rijeka manager when they last came to Pittodrie and they bossed us over that 2 legs. 

2 hours ago, 20two20 said:

Depends how well done the bacon is, sometimes they don't have any crispy bacon and honestly there's nothing more disappointing than a mouthful of oily limp pig meat.

Pause.

said the pig to David Cameron. Bacon gives you cancer. 

Prior to signing, (money wasn’t an issue) Thellin was invited on a tour around the training facilities and stadium.

As soon as he seen what was in front of him he said “Fuck this, Im off, I’m not putting my name to a club that’s stuck in the 20th century”

Hes now apparently in talks with Grimsby Town about the vacancy they currently have.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 6
1 minute ago, Robin Askwith said:

Prior to signing, (money wasn’t an issue) Thellin was invited on a tour around the training facilities and stadium.

As soon as he seen what was in front of him he said “Fuck this, Im off, I’m not putting my name to a club that’s stuck in the 20th century”

Hes now apparently in talks with Grimsby Town about the vacancy they currently have.

Thellin porkies?

• Upvote 1