Next Manager

I don't recall the club making any statement on the subject since the one after the Killie game when Warnock walked about 10 days ago.

Leven has been left to bat away any questions from the media during pre and post match pressers.

I wouldn't believe any statement they put out about a process and talking to candidates anyway, but from a communications perspective you'd think they'd at least try to be bothered.

15 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

They couldn’t fuck about for this long only to turn round and appoint Lennon

It just wouldn’t happen 

thats what I'm saying from the messages I've seen today its not anyone with Neil in there name, I've been told by 2 different people now its not a UK based person. 

But if it is to be a Neil, id take both O'Neil and Alex over Neil Lennon. 

If I'm being honest i don't think anyone really knows

8 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

thats what I'm saying from the messages I've seen today its not anyone with Neil in there name, I've been told by 2 different people now its not a UK based person. 

But if it is to be a Neil, id take both O'Neil and Alex over Neil Lennon. 

If I'm being honest i don't think anyone really knows

Everybody's got a rumour. A good friend of mine living in weegieland and with ties to Shelltic is saying the deal is done and Neil Lennon is in. We can only hope - that way we get a good manager and ditch a couple of hundred nutters.

• Dildo 1

Only this absolute shambles of a club could sack a manager after the Transfer window closes, appoint a 75 year old interim , who after several disasters finally wins a meaningful game and they then bin him after 32 days, 10 days later the clueless bunch still don’t have anybody in situ and by the looks of things aren’t even close to having anybody in. A massive game coming up next week and they don’t seem in anyway bothered, yet still i am getting an email every other day wanting me to renew my ST, you couldn’t make it up

18 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Only this absolute shambles of a club could sack a manager after the Transfer window closes, appoint a 75 year old interim , who after several disasters finally wins a meaningful game and they then bin him after 32 days, 10 days later the clueless bunch still don’t have anybody in situ and by the looks of things aren’t even close to having anybody in. A massive game coming up next week and they don’t seem in anyway bothered, yet still i am getting an email every other day wanting me to renew my ST, you couldn’t make it up

He binned himself. He chose to leave.

Good fucking riddance.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Or even given him the job last season when we originally spoke to him, instead of handing the job of a huge rebuild to a wildly inexperienced youth coach. 

Absolutely abysmal decision IF we passed up on any up and coming manager with experience of building a team with a proper identity.

If true everyone in the FMB should just step back from the running of the club permanently.

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I don't recall the club making any statement on the subject since the one after the Killie game when Warnock walked about 10 days ago.

Leven has been left to bat away any questions from the media during pre and post match pressers.

I wouldn't believe any statement they put out about a process and talking to candidates anyway, but from a communications perspective you'd think they'd at least try to be bothered.

The statement said they were looking to appoint someone during the international break. Which is where we are now.

So, the next communication should be who the appointment is or if it goes beyond the international break, an update on why and next timescales.

Do we really need anything else before then?

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

The statement said they were looking to appoint someone during the international break. Which is where we are now.

So, the next communication should be who the appointment is or if it goes beyond the international break, an update on why and next timescales.

Good comms/PR to keep people informed.

Status update is better than almost a month of silence between Warnock walking and the end of the international break.

Can only assume either they're about to appoint someone or they've made no progress and don't want to admit it.

14 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Not really, although an honest apology for being so abjectly fucking useless at running a football club would be a great bit of PR imo.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

Good comms/PR to keep people informed.

Status update is better than almost a month of silence between Warnock walking and the end of the international break.

Can only assume either they're about to appoint someone or they've made no progress and don't want to admit it.

Comms that don’t share anything meaningful just antagonise people.

What we really need to see is action, but it’s not happening right now.