Next Manager

11 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

So if Cormack and the rest hadn't fucked about with Robson, Thelin would likely already have joined us. 

bUT wE HAd a CUp fINaL 

Even leaving aside whether Thelin would’ve been more likely to join us a month or two ago (I have my doubts), there is not an argument against saying they’ve mad a rip roaring cunt of it for too long now.

I have ZERO faith in them getting this, or pretty much anything right. 

Despite us making a performance out of getting a new manager in, getting a new manager is the easy bit.
But things are not likely to change too much when you have the same useless clowns in charge above him.

6 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

He should have been gone at full time at Hampden. Was staring everyone in the face then that he couldn't turn it around. 

Useless cunt should have been bulleted straight after he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory against PAOK at Pittodrie

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

He should have been gone at full time at Hampden. Was staring everyone in the face then that he couldn't turn it around. 

Totally agree. Still pissed off about the cup final. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The worst triple substitution in the history of association football was made that night by the fucking mongol. 

I’d say it’s on par with Goodwin’s triple sub against the huns when 2-1 up and in the ascendancy