Next Manager

3 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Cammy’s a decent lad tbf.

He played for us 76 times?

I have absolutely zero memory of it. 

That might be more a testimony to my mental state, tbh. 

48 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The worst triple substitution in the history of association football was made that night by the fucking mongol. 

Bizarre. Could never bring himself to make changes one game to the next but was cool with changing 3 players at the exact same time against a very good team in a massive game at a key moment 

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Bizarre. Could never bring himself to make changes one game to the next but was cool with changing 3 players at the exact same time against a very good team in a massive game at a key moment 

They say there's a fine line between genius and lunacy. 

No points for guessing which side of the line Robson falls on. 

I think Stephen Robinson is a decent manager but certain managers suit certain clubs, and without even a trace of arrogance or entitlement, he suits his current club and is not what I’m looking for at my club.

Imagine spending £250k or whatever it was, on an external management review and ending up with him?

• Upvote 4

Club have done very well to keep things under wraps if appointment is imminent. If it isn’t imminent they are stupid cunts leaking to press they have took massive strides and close to getting their man. As it just makes people more impatient. Would be ideal if the new man was in for Monday and had a full week to work with squad. 

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

Club have done very well to keep things under wraps if appointment is imminent. If it isn’t imminent they are stupid cunts leaking to press they have took massive strides and close to getting their man. As it just makes people more impatient. Would be ideal if the new man was in for Monday and had a full week to work with squad. 

I find it difficult to believe they’ve managed to get through this without it leaking. 

2 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Ah well another day of gossip coming up,about what shite Burns has been spouting,so and so been seen entering the Station Hotel,and Cormack stating we're getting close..Its all a laugh tho,could have the makings of a Soap Opera.😄

North Eastenders, more like a Greek tragedy 

3 minutes ago, RUL said:

I find it difficult to believe they’ve managed to get through this without it leaking. 

This is why I think we could be getting a foreign manager. 

To me it seems unlikely a British manager wouldn't let it slip to someone and for it to then grow legs and be leaked to scottish press.

If the manager is foreign this might not be so much of an issue. As an aside would a foreign manager be able to start straight away or would they have a similar process to players to gain clearance etc?  

*edit minijc beat me to it!

1 minute ago, RUL said:

So do I. But think the media know more than letting on. It’s not very often club appoints a manager especially over a long period of time and it’s not leaked.