Next Manager

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

I actually do think the press know more than letting on on this occasion. Fair play to the club on keeping it under wraps. 

If Scott Burns, Ryan Cryle and any others have it the night before its announced then they've certainly agreed to play along.

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

If Scott Burns, Ryan Cryle and any others have it the night before its announced then they've certainly agreed to play along.

I genuinely can't see Scott Burns playing along. If he got wind of who it was he'd definitely be out with it because Cormack banned him from Pittodrie did he not? And he's probably still salty after Saturday being a 'Well fan.

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

I actually do think the press know more than letting on on this occasion. Fair play to the club on keeping it under wraps. 

Surely if the press know more then they’re letting on then the club haven’t kept it under wraps? Doubt someone like Burns is going to not do his job just because Cormack told him to keep his mouth shut. 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why would the press know more than they’re letting on?

That makes no sense & effectively they’d not be doing their jobs. 

Maybe the club have been ambitious and dont want it to get out till its signed. Gentlemens agreement as such. Just my gut feeling. Seems to be able to say "only 1 of them on shortlist" and dismiss certain names without saying fuck all in any of the stories. 

2 minutes ago, slippers said:

Maybe the club have been ambitious and dont want it to get out till its signed. Gentlemens agreement as such. Just my gut feeling. Seems to be able to say "only 1 of them on shortlist" and dismiss certain names without saying fuck all in any of the stories. 

lol, I admire your faith in both the hierarchy of AFC & of Scottish journalists. 

Phillips won't be at Hearts, I'm certain of that, he wants back down South. Blair Spittal is pish and as soft as skitters, I thought Dhanda looked okay but his tacking is horrendous. The other one? He plays for the worst team in the league, Devlin and Jet shows you the level of player you get when you shop at Livvy. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

That doesn’t make sense. You’re 2nd sentence contradicts the 1st

Regardless of if they know anything it hasn't been written about. So none of us have a clue. Pretty impressive when its looking likely he could be appointed tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not hung up on a formation as such,  you just need the personnel to play it.

We at the moment are shite with a 3 though, undoubtedly 

Every single time we've played it, regardless of the manager or the players it's turned into a disaster.  I am so over it, Diego Simeone about the only person I could stomach but each and every manager we've had has caused minor brain damage for me because of that formation.

4 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Read this as motherwell legend roberto martinez.

di matteo not impossible... more likely than some names on this thread

Di Matteo was born in Switzerland. Seeing the Swiss flag earlier has to be ITK posters. 😄

• Thanks 1