Next Manager

19 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Read this as motherwell legend roberto martinez.

di matteo not impossible... more likely than some names on this thread

You are 7 times more likely to stick your knob inside your neighbours Grandfather than Roberto Di Matteo is to rock up at Pittodrie. 

6 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Has managed in Germany also, with Schalke, tenuous link to our review. Also worked under Keith Wyness before, a very tenuous link…

Manager who had Leven in his team.

I think the case has been cracked.😄

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

His assistant does,

Alas he is in Holland right now, maybe that’s Steve’s big surprise he was alluding to today, he as manager of the famous with Di Matteo as assistant, reversing their previous relationship.  Ah a man can but dream…

3 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

Alas he is in Holland right now, maybe that’s Steve’s big surprise he was alluding to today, he as manager of the famous with Di Matteo as assistant, reversing their previous relationship.  Ah a man can but dream…

It’s Peter Leven I’m talking about 😄

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

Phillips won't be at Hearts, I'm certain of that, he wants back down South. Blair Spittal is pish and as soft as skitters, I thought Dhanda looked okay but his tacking is horrendous. The other one? He plays for the worst team in the league, Devlin and Jet shows you the level of player you get when you shop at Livvy. 

Must be players leaving Hearts before they are bringing so many in. No way that cash strapped club is having a squad of 30-35 players

1 minute ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Must be players leaving Hearts before they are bringing so many in. No way that cash strapped club is having a squad of 30-35 players

Sounds like Cochrane will be away and will downgraded on by a full back on a pre contract from Livingston

Sounds familiar 

3 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

They are guaranteed european group stages as long as Aberdeen don't win the Scottish cup.

That's worth min £8M+

If I was them I'd know that was guaranteed income now