Next Manager

20 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

True, but he fits within the usual preferred candidate's age range that DC appoints (bar, of course, Warnout). 

St. Pauli haven't been in the Bundesliga 1 for several seasons IIRC so, because off how well he is doing currently,  I presume he has attracted the attention of Cormack. 

They played very well in this season's German Cup, great 2-2 quarter final thriller with Fortuna, which they lost on pens...

Just now, ab24_5qh said:

Does anyone have any faith that we are actully at an "advanced stage" in the appointment of a new manager? It looks to me like there is a reasonable chance they will need to appoint Leven untill the end of the season.

No faith at all... wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if Leven ends up manager for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, ab24_5qh said:

Does anyone have any faith that we are actully at an "advanced stage" in the appointment of a new manager? It looks to me like there is a reasonable chance they will need to appoint Leven untill the end of the season.

Nah they’ll be someone in the next few days

That would be yet another PR disaster and even we’re not capable of such fuckwittery 

However, I am expecting not to be overwhelmed 

Either disappointed or shrug of the shoulders 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

They played very well in the German Cup, great 2-2 thriller with Fortuna, which they lost on pens...

Just going by the highlights, St. Pauli played well (apart from their dodgy 'keeper).

Some header for the St. Pauli equaliser deep into extra-time.

Fabio Hurzeler challenging dubious decisions and then going into the St. Pauli supporters stand after being red carded. Quality.

A great spectacle.

Just fell down a Wikipedia hole... was looking up Stephen Robinsons history and noticed he was a coach at Motherwell under Mark McGhee which led me on to McGhee's page..... Holy shit he's a bad manager. Since he joined us in 2009 he's managed 205 games for 6 clubs and only won 56 of them

2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Just fell down a Wikipedia hole... was looking up Stephen Robinsons history and noticed he was a coach at Motherwell under Mark McGhee which led me on to McGhee's page..... Holy shit he's a bad manager. Since he joined us in 2009 he's managed 205 games for 6 clubs and only won 56 of them

That’s nowhere near deep enough a Wiki-hole for a Friday afternoon at work. You should be looking up lower league teams in a foreign league by now.

Or that’s what Szymon Grabowski told me at the bakery in the Bucksburn LIDL this morning anyway.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Redread said:

You must delete your account when Robinson is announced by the club then we have a deal? 

Think we should all delete our accounts, season tickets & DNA contributions should he be announced manger.

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, Dons21 said:

Think we should all delete our accounts, season tickets & DNA contributions should he be announced manger.

Personally I’d like to see the club liquidated on first sight of the scarf above his head.

13 minutes ago, Redread said:

You must delete your account when Robinson is announced by the club then we have a deal? 

I'm not the one claiming he is the manager and if I recall you also said that you had seen the scarf above the head pictures?

Be brave RR!