Next Manager

21 minutes ago, RUL said:

States we want to bring him in at the end of the season. Might be the only way we could get a manager of his apparent quality.

Would we be happy to wait for him though? Squad needs a massive overhaul again in the summer and I'd rather he was in now to evaluate what he has and what he needs. Unless we could confirm him now and say he joins in the summer then at least we can start squad planning and potential new players know who they'll be playing under. 

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Just get the feeling it's Leven till end of season now, but a potential announcement of a new man for next season next week. 

Hoping the club didn't want to make an announcement on the same day as the international match and we'll see a headline grabbing new manager appointment tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Just get the feeling it's Leven till end of season now, but a potential announcement of a new man for next season next week. 

Could of done that in February and saved us the embarrassment of having Warnock here 

• Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Hoping the club didn't want to make an announcement on the same day as the international match and we'll see a headline grabbing new manager appointment tomorrow.

Have a feeling that work on the new stadium will start before we get a new manager in the door

As we come to the end of another week of mystery, suspense and intrigue at our beloved AFC I want to place on record my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all contributors on this forum for keeping me fully informed on who will be our next manager, where would i get my ITK info if not from here so that I can keep ahead of the game. Since Monday you wonderful people have narrowed the shortlist down to the following so we are clearly closing in on our man

Bjarte Aarsheim
Derek Adams
Igor Biscan
Steve Clarke
Ronny Delia
Tony Docherty
Darren Ferguson
Urs Fischer
Darren Fletcher
Willo Flood
Florence from the Magic Roundabout
Mark Fotheringham
Arne Friedrich
John Hughes
Fabian Hurzeler
Paul Lambert
Neil Lennon
Peter Leven
Ryan Lowe
Malky MacKay
Jacek Magiera
Roberto di Matteo
Derek McInnes
Kevin Muscat
Alex Neil
Robbie Neilson
Michael O'Neil
Paul the Octopus
Stephen Robinson
Jack Ross
Uwe Rossler
Gerald Scheiblehner
Zvonomir Soldo
Heinz Somebody
Zeljko Sopic

Jimmy Thelin

If I can ask you all to keep up the good work as you guys continue to narrow down the field 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5
1 minute ago, Don Shula said:

As we come to the end of another week of mystery, suspense and intrigue at our beloved AFC I want to place on record my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all contributors on this forum for keeping me fully informed on who will be our next manager, where would i get my ITK info if not from here so that I can keep ahead of the game. Since Monday you wonderful people have narrowed the shortlist down to the following so we are clearly closing in on our man

Bjarte Aarsheim
Derek Adams
Igor Biscan
Steve Clarke
Ronny Delia
Tony Docherty
Darren Ferguson
Urs Fischer
Darren Fletcher
Willo Flood
Florence from the Magic Roundabout
Mark Fotheringham
Arne Friedrich
John Hughes
Fabian Hurzeler
Paul Lambert
Neil Lennon
Peter Leven
Ryan Lowe
Malky MacKay
Jacek Magiera
Roberto di Matteo
Derek McInnes
Kevin Muscat
Alex Neil
Robbie Neilson
Michael O'Neil
Paul the Octopus
Stephen Robinson
Jack Ross
Uwe Rossler
Gerald Scheiblehner
Zvonomir Soldo
Heinz Somebody
Zeljko Sopic

Jimmy Thelin

If I can ask you all to keep up the good work as you guys continue to narrow down the field 

That’s some shortlist.