Next Manager

On 3 September afc chat began its latest savaging of a clearly underwhelming manager which reached a crescendo in December. 

seemingly no cunt at Aberdeen noticed until end of January. 

326 pages later and Aberdeen still haven’t got a manager. What a mess. 

27 minutes ago, brunstanesheep said:

I’m at the stage now where I think its going to be better keeping us with Leven now until we are mathematically safe. And what a sorry statement that is to have to type.

If there was any doubt in how much of a circus we have running our club then this only highlights it. Its been said before but our man Dod Yule leaving coincides with our decline. Hopefully theres someone like him hiding in the shadows willing to jump in and sort this shite out.

Exactly my thoughts. Until we are mathematically safe we won't be able to lure the best manager we possibly can. Which just makes warnock quitting even more of a Colin wanker move.

Next 2 games are massive. Win them both and we will have more interest in the job.

• Haha 1

From EE Twitter....

## Aberdeen FC Set for Marc White Appointment After Dorking Wanderers Thrashing

Dorking Wanderers founder Marc White is believed to be on the verge of becoming the new manager of Aberdeen FC. The news comes after Dorking Wanderers were thrashed 6-0 by Barnet in the National League today. Following the match, White reportedly approached a small band of travelling Dorking fans and confirmed that he is "off to Aberdeen".

White founded Dorking Wanderers in 1999 and has taken them on a remarkable journey from the Surrey County League to the National League. This move to Aberdeen would represent a significant step up for White, who has never managed a professional club before. Aberdeen fans will be hoping that White can bring the same success he has enjoyed at Dorking to Pittodrie. 

While the appointment is not yet official, White's comments to the fans suggest a move is imminent. This is a big decision for White, who has overseen Dorking's rise through the non-league pyramid. Aberdeen fans will be interested to see if he can replicate that success in Scotland's Premiership. 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Exactly my thoughts. Until we are mathematically safe we won't be able to lure the best manager we possibly can. Which just makes warnock quitting even more of a Colin wanker move.

Next 2 games are massive. Win them both and we will have more interest in the job.

You think our league position is off putting? Nothing to do with Cormack and his crazy running of the club?

From EE Twitter...

## Aberdeen FC Set for New Maneger As Dorking Wanderers Get Hammerd

Marc White, the founder of Dorking Wanderers, is rumored to be the new Aberdeen FC boss!! After Dorking Wanderers got thumped 6-0 by Barnet today in the National Leauge, White apparently went up to the Dorking fans and basically said he's "off to Aberdeen."

White, basically, built Dorking Wanderers from nothing, taking them all the way from some Surrey league to the National League. This would be a massive jump for White, whos never managed a proper team before. Aberdeen fans are hoping White can bring the magic touch he did at Dorking up to Pittodries?

Nothing official yet, but White basically telling the fans like that sounds like its sorted. This is a yuge move for White, whos been with Dorking since day dot. Aberdeen fans gunna be waiting to see if he can do it all over again in the Scottish Premiership, like.  

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, RUL said:

You think our league position is off putting? Nothing to do with Cormack and his crazy running of the club?

Obviously cormack and the board are absolute idiots as well. I just don't  see why an "up and coming" foreign manager is going to uproot his whole family, potentially ruin his whole reputation when there is still a possibility we could be playing Ayr and Morton next year. 

7 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Enjoying the meltdown Haraldur Ingólfsson’s ‘rumours’ have caused on Twitter

I think that account has shown plenty over the last few years that they're not in the know.

Is it not a woman who used to post on a forum (not this one)? Pimpernel or something.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

I think we can safely say that Stevie Tosh was speaking shite the other week

Quelle surprise. Probably straight from Garner whilst he was lying about what stage the review was at.

7 minutes ago, RUL said:

Yep, I’d imagine even the foreign managers would be able to find out pretty quickly that Cormack is a narcissistic prick. If he’ll eventually find the self awareness to realise he’s part of the problem is anyone’s guess.

13 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Longer this goes on more I reckon it'll be Robinson. 

The logical decision is surely leven in temporary charge until we’re told differently. Thing fir board is we are always one bad result away from total meltdown such is the distrust in how they are running the club.

• Upvote 2